What do you consider to be a true gfe provider?

Just curious what most gentlemen consider a gfe provider to be? I feel like a gfe is a provider who kisses and takes her time no rush but sometimes when clients come to see me they are kinda cold fish lets get straight down to buisness no kissing cuddling so it makes me wonder if they truely understand what a gfe provider is!
Good thread...I've always wondered the same thing...but I've always been a GFE provider ...
BBBJ, DFK, LFK, all positions available. CIM or facials are not mandatory, but do help. Greek isn't a part of GFE, but welcome.

If you offer cbj and call yourself GFE, go fuck yourself.
BBBJ, CIM, and MSOG. Obviously lots of kissing and extra points for taking a shower together.
Let's see. My civilian GF's in the past did enjoy BBBJ, DFK, MSOG, CIM tits or face. Heck some even swallowed. They were my girlfriends but they didn't swallow until later on into the relationship.

If a provider advertises GFE, that is what I'm expecting.

BBBJ, CIM, and MSOG. Obviously lots of kissing and extra points for taking a shower together. Originally Posted by pravda
this
BBBJ, DFK, LFK, all positions available. CIM or facials are not mandatory, but do help. Greek isn't a part of GFE, but welcome.

If you offer cbj and call yourself GFE, go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by ZedX79
And the ability to make me feel like you are enjoying being with me ! A provider that looks you in the eye throughout the session like someone who actually likes you is awesome , few can do it !
Had a chick that complained and bitched at me during the first part of the session once. I consider that a true GFE, but it was not the kind of GFE I was looking for tho.
Kissing, hugging, cock worship, sweet talk, and an occasional orgasm, (or a real good fake one)
  • romab
  • 03-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Without kissing, hugging, conversation and giving me a sense that she is having as much fun as I am, why bother. Nothing better than her crawling up on your chest to rest and be hugged and caressed after a sensual and fun romp in the sheets. That what GFE is all about.
LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS, MSOG in hour or more session. Also this isn't beer & cigarettes. There is no such thing as light or limited. You are either GFE or you are not. If you don"t provide the above You ARE NOT GFE
So I'm gathering that the majority feel like you're not GFE if you don't offer CIM. I highly disagree. Just my .02
  • Trey
  • 03-08-2013, 12:12 AM
I don't see that Chloe seems bbbj is what most think makes a girl gfe. I know most girls see it as a service level that makes gfe to most men here its the services offered that make gfe. I have had girls I would call gfe that are CBJ, but I would not call them that on this board.
Me! I'm true gfe
There is a reason it is called The Girl Friend Experience. It is not FS, Half And Half or Around The World. The Client is paying for something more akin to "Making Love With A Real Girl Friend", not what is mentioned above.We are looking for kissing, intimacy, slow exploration and the things a real couple share. We are not looking for the YMMV Experience, either.

I have a Lady I have seen for 4 years now. She makes me feel like she really wants to be with me, really thinks I am sexy, etc. We have become friends and we converse on non-hobby things all the time. She is also Muy Calente!

All those things add up to what I consider GFE to be.

I saw Betty last week for the first time and she is very much that type of Lady. So, I plan to see her again very soon.
GFE normally refers to services provided which to includes, BBBJ, MSOG, DFK, DATY, MPCFS, and yes CIM and a non clock watcher.

TO ME a True GFE provider is the one that includes all of the above PLUS an affectionate attitude, that gives you the feeling (makes you BELIEVE) that she WANTS to be with you, WANTS to please you, that she WANTS you to please her, WANTS you to come back. How do I know it was a true GFE? when I walk away with a big smile, keep thinking back at the experience and trully WANT to go back to visit with her. There has been only a handfull of providers that I have seen in Houston that I consider true GFEs