Really Pissed Off Member of Providers who Advertise and never Respond

I am not a newbie. I have references and several of them. I am really upset of providers who advertise and never respond to PMs. As a member we take time to provide you with what you need. At least have the common courtesy to respond back in a timely manner. I track my messages and have several of them that never even get read. As providers you are looking for business... and a young gentleman like me is willing to provide business. I frequent multiple times a week and am becoming really discouraged at the reply rate. Granted I get things scheduled but the time it takes to actually get verified and approved, etc takes forever. As an entrepreneur one business person to another.. Customer service is everything..and at the end if your customer service is horrible your business will never succeed. I just wanted to vent and let my frustration out.. I wish I could just trust BP and use that 24/7 but I simply just don't trust it. I like a girl who is a spinner or even close to one.. just not a bbw (sorry my personal preference). I am located in the Galleria and looking for an ATF available all the time which I can frequent. I don't care if you an incall or outcall. Just want someone reliable.. My references are cool, and I like all of them. I try to visit them when available... but looking for someone closer to me with easy access. Message me if you want business on a regular basis from a younger gentleman. Thanks!
I agree with you completely, but was crucified by other Hobbyists for bringing this up about a certain Lady.
You do realize that they can read your PM and simply not click on the receipt reply , then it looks as though it's never been read ? But hell that's another inconsideration all together !
Oh you're one of those types
Timely manner is based on your opinion and urgency for an appointment. It varies with each individual.
My clients always book at least a day in advance, so usually for the day I devote my time to those clients. I often get requests and messages from guys saying they want same day appointments or are only available right then. It is time consuming to check references (not everyone responds immediately, as they too may be in disposed). Often I will not check messages until afternoon or later. And, if I have anything going on in my personal life (as we sometimes doo...gasp) I may not check messages for a few days. Every response you get will be different...like I said in the beginning...timely matter is based on opinion, and in this case you will have opinions from both sides, both being very different.
I'm low volume so I respond fairly quickly, but Abigail is right sometimes it's hard bc the references don't respond fast or at all, mostly when they get super busy. I also understand that gentlemen have a window of time and if ur not available someone is. P411 is the easiest way to have a general verification without totally relying on ladies of the night or reviews here... And trying to schedule at least a day in advance makes things much smoother. I'm fairly flexible & usually can b known to come through in a crunch

BUT LADIES WHO DONT BOTHER TO RESPOND TO REFERENCE CHECK INBOX HERE OR EMAIL, remember THIS WHOLE THING IS BASED ON HOW WELL WE SAFELY COMMUNICATE INFORMATION TO EACHOTHER, at one point u needed that ref too!
Dude, you were hardly "crucified".

You were merely advised that your grumbling was counterproductive.

. . . I wish every girl jumped when I snapped my fingers, but that's not going to happen and complaining about it only makes a man miserable.

I agree with you completely, but was crucified by other Hobbyists for bringing this up about a certain Lady. Originally Posted by Oralist
Timely manner is based on your opinion and urgency for an appointment. It varies with each individual.
My clients always book at least a day in advance, so usually for the day I devote my time to those clients. I often get requests and messages from guys saying they want same day appointments or are only available right then. It is time consuming to check references (not everyone responds immediately, as they too may be in disposed). Often I will not check messages until afternoon or later. And, if I have anything going on in my personal life (as we sometimes doo...gasp) I may not check messages for a few days. Every response you get will be different...like I said in the beginning...timely matter is based on opinion, and in this case you will have opinions from both sides, both being very different. Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)

Recently, I contacted a lady thru icky PM and p411 two days in advance. She even placed an ad on icky a couple of hours after I sent the PMs. Then seven hours after the appointment time I get a message stating sorry she has not been near the computer the whole time. Its pretty simple, I enjoyed her company in the past but will not in the future.

Life happens, I know. Hell, I had to cancel two appointments due to an allergic reaction to allergy shots. I just do not tolerate being lied to. I did not even have to look very hard to see the lie.
It's cool to lie when they are fucking ya though right.
I usually send out a PM or appointment request, either here or 411, about a week in advance, so I don't think I fall into the category of one of those guys who expects providers to jump on a moment's notice. Even with that kind of lead time, I'm amazed at the number of providers who continue to post ads and threADs (like the one who posted here that her business was so slow!) who never send so much as a GFY response to a horny bastard waving cash around.
Is it even useful to send a p411 pre-screen to providers you may want to see in the future but perhaps aren't ready to immediately book? Or are those generally ignored in others experience?
Not a big deal to me. I figure if someone doesn't want my business, I just move on since there are other options out there.
Is it even useful to send a p411 pre-screen to providers you may want to see in the future Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
I've only sent two of those and they've both been ignored.
I've sent some and then when requested an appt. at a later date was accepted immediately. Just because they don't respond doesn't mean they ignored the request for per screen.
I've sent some and then when requested an appt. at a later date was accepted immediately. Just because they don't respond doesn't mean they ignored the request for per screen. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
My assumption was that if they did not show as having accessed your profile, that they probably didn't screen or whatever.