Why so desperate???

Hello all....I have a question for providers and clients. When you notice a provider who constantly comments & posts in every section of this board. Even on topics that seem irrelevant to her. Does that come off as being a bit despetate? I'm not on here too much anymore I post and also comment on certain topics that catch my interest. But today a provider went off on another provider for seeming a bit desperate. Men does that turn you off? And also ladies what is your take on it. Good day everyone. Kammye
linck please
yes linck please
...........Either way the desperate the annoying, the rude, and the oppinionated minds are what makes this site interesting, and worth longging into besides the fact you have to check pms.
Some of the replies to the guys requests in the ISO section seem pretty desperate. When a gentlemen says he is looking for something specific and than someone will chime in and say "if you don’t find what you are looking for call me" … I think that looks desperate. As for actually starting threads and replying to posts, you can tell who is honestly participating in the board and keeping the wheel spinning so to speak, and those who are desperate for attention and hope each post equates to an appointment request.
I love Brooke....she's always the voice of reason.
:/

linck please Originally Posted by dearhunter
Some of the replies to the guys requests in the ISO section seem pretty desperate. SUPER HEAD!!! When a gentlemen says he is looking for something specific and than someone will chime in and say "if you don’t find what you are looking for call me" … I think that looks desperate. SUPER HEAD!!! As for actually starting threads and replying to posts, you can tell who is honestly participating in the board and keeping the wheel spinning so to speak, and those who are desperate for attention and hope each post equates to an appointment request. Oh, all those hooktards that congratulate each other on giving the best BJ's ever. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Gotcha
This should be a fun read.
Still waiting for the linck???? Anyone know or have n idea?
This should be a fun read and taint photos are always appreciated. Originally Posted by crimson tyger
Completed your thought.
Yep I think she's being desperate (whoever it is) and she's screaming
PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME, oh PLZ PICK ME!!!!!
But the real question is, is the scream of desperation working for her?
Is she getting picked? Screaming might be working for her ????
Well Kammye , I was about to give you a ration of shit , 'til I noticed you clicked your sig line off for subsequent post ! Posting with that crap on , IMO is the biggest act of desperation , and the thing that makes every provider post seem like a ThreAd !
Haha ty sir. No desperation here I do just fine.

Well Kammye , I was about to give you a ration of shit , 'til I noticed you clicked your sig line off for subsequent post ! Posting with that crap on , IMO is the biggest act of desperation , and the thing that makes every provider post seem like a ThreAd ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
this is a drive-by post...........
But you stopped and looked lol....

this is a drive-by post........... Originally Posted by The2Dogs