Just want to show eccie members AMOR!!:)

Thanks to all the men and women that are active and responsive on the board. Since I have been on here I have been very entertained and have learned so much along the way.
Every single persona on here brings somthing to the table in their own way.
Every indivdule on here who stands their ground speaks their mind while still making sence and sheading light where their is darkness, this is for you..You guys/ladies ROCK!!!!
This is not me kissing ass. This is simply a genuine appreciation for all those who have made an impact me and who have challenged my way of thinking.

Once again ECCIE thank you!!! !Stay real. Never change unless its for the better.
You're welcome...
You're welcome... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

You too wakeup......Even though your easy to hate you still make it difficult if that makes sence LOL......Muchos besos! Its okay if you wipe em off . LMFAO!!!
Show you amor with a massive special. Half off for the hour!
SC, something's NOT right! His quick response and prompt response de etiquette. You've been warned...
1. You mispelled the Hell out of a lot of words, yet no WU comment
2. You represent PETA to WU (whales and such) in defending the "rights" of...
3. WU is the first to respond AND without shouting, "threAD"

Be careful Bonita!

You too wakeup......Even though your easy to hate you still make it difficult if that makes sence LOL......Muchos besos! Its okay if you wipe em off . LMFAO!!! Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
SC, something's NOT right! His quick response and prompt response de etiquette. You've been warned...
1. You mispelled the Hell out of a lot of words, yet no WU comment
2. You represent PETA to WU (whales and such) in defending the "rights" of...
3. WU is the first to respond AND without shouting, "threAD"

Be careful Bonita! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
1. Thank you so much for your concern I will continue to proceed with caution.
2. I know i misspell words a lot from time to time, but that does not bother me as much as it bothers some.
3. WU made it very clear to me that I am a HOG not a WHALE, so yea i kinda feel special LOL.
4. ThreAD? No need Go look at my posts. I havent posted n add in a week or two or three????? Idk either way I am on chill mode if wanted an ADD id go post one.

On another note si yo soy bonita por que no me hables?
On another note si yo soy bonita por que no me hables? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Por que yo soy en Thailand! Si? Pero te esta muy bonita!
Por que yo soy en Thailand! Si? Pero te esta muy bonita! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
*blush* hurry back.
SC, I enjoy your postings, you seem very mature for a woman of just 25 years old.
SC, I enjoy your postings, you seem very mature for a woman of just 25 years old. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Thanks love!!! But I think we all know im not 25 lol.. very close though. As long as I am still carded for beer i am one happy camper.....
I read the title and thought for sure I would see some boobs and ass somewhere in here.
You're welcome, Sexy Cassandra, and thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas with us : ) Eres una chica sexy y bonita : )
Since this thread is about love, where is the taint?
You're welcome, Sexy Cassandra, and thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas with us : ) Eres una chica sexy y bonita : ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Awweee you are soooo sweet love! xoxoxo
Since this thread is about love, where is the taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
Or at least tits & ass.