Michigan vs. Alabama

I am from Michigan and I am a huge Michigan fan BUT I wanted to say Good Job Alabama for stomping Michigan into the ground..lol....I knew Michigan didnt stand a chance against you guys..You guys have a beast of a team and well our quarterback kinda sucks at throwing the ball..But it was fun to watch...Again Good Job Bama!!!

PS: I am just happy they made is past the 50 yard line...lol.
I went to the game and I wanted to say how classy and great all the Mich fans that I met were. Every where we went some one bought us a beer and invited us to sit with them. I have great respect for the Mich program and now even more respect for their fans. Now go win your conference and see iof we can't tee it up again.
Thats awesome.. I think Michigan fans are really the only fans that are like that in the Big10...Michigan State fans are rude and Ohio State fans are worse...Not just saying that because they are our rivals saying it from experience... But I LOVE my southern people and how classy you guys are..Crossing my fingers for the conference game!
It was a class act on both sides. Now, to FrEaKyKeEkI, you need to make a trek down to the South. I think you would have a ball.
Lol...I have been thinking about it..I think when it gets cold up here I will come down there where it will still be warm Maybe November!
It was a class act on both sides. Now, to FrEaKyKeEkI, you need to make a trek down to the South. I think you would have a ball. Originally Posted by When You Are Ready
Completely agree with this. You need to make a trip down here so we can show you some southern hospitality.

Football's not all that we're good at.
Glad Bama Fans act classy w/ someone lol
Oh I love the south and what you guys are good at lol...I miss it there!!