dementia joes 2 favorite responses to serious questions

C'mon man

and

Ohh grow up

The guy cant take the heat and uses these responses frequently. What a guy! Get joe off SCRIPT and you'll get one of these 2 answers. Dude aint right!
Yeah. And your favorites are: "racist post" and "check your PMs." Man, you gonna start owing me tuition I been schooling you so much, junior.
C'mon man

and

Ohh grow up

The guy cant take the heat and uses these responses frequently. What a guy! Get joe off SCRIPT and you'll get one of these 2 answers. Dude aint right! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Says the racist with the GED. He’s president and youre well nobody except a racist in Texas.
Yeah. And your favorites are: "racist post" and "check your PMs." Man, you gonna start owing me tuition I been schooling you so much, junior. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Says the racist with the GED. He’s president and youre well nobody except a racist in Texas. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
c'mon man grow up!

bahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhah ahahahha
If he is dementia Joe, what in the fuck does that make Trump's stupid ass to the majority of the American people?

People would rather have the oldest president ever elected wearing depends than have Trump back in office because he was so unqualified to be POTUS. That says a lot about Trump and his ignorance.
C'mon man

and

Ohh grow up

The guy cant take the heat and uses these responses frequently. What a guy! Get joe off SCRIPT and you'll get one of these 2 answers. Dude aint right! Originally Posted by winn dixie
C'mon man give the old forgetful dude a break
If he is dementia Joe, what in the fuck does that make Trump's stupid ass to the majority of the American people?

People would rather have the oldest president ever elected wearing depends than have Trump back in office because he was so unqualified to be POTUS. That says a lot about Trump. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You just get ohh grow up! Not both!

lolling
C'mon man

and

Ohh grow up

I made the same offscript observation in another forum before I read your remarks. Dead on.

Says the racist with the GED. He’s president and youre well nobody except a racist in Texas. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I'm RMTing this comment. You are unjustly insulting another member by calling them a racists without cause. I encourage others to do the same.
C'mon man

and

Ohh grow up

I made the same offscript observation in another forum before I read your remarks. Dead on. Originally Posted by gnadfly
lol Thanks

The guy gets easily agitated when questioned.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 07:51 PM
c'mon man grow up!

bahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhah ahahahha Originally Posted by winn dixie
You stole that bahaha.. from the banned poster formerly known as TWK.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 07:53 PM

I'm RMTing this comment. You are unjustly insulting another member by calling them a racists without cause. I encourage others to do the same. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I nominate you for Hall monitor of the month

You stole that bahaha.. from the banned poster formerly known as TWK. Originally Posted by WTF
I have permission! bahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha hha

yssup steals most of my material.
I nominate you for Hall monitor of the month
. Originally Posted by WTF
No shit. There is nothing cool about hitting the RTM button to tattle on someone and encouraging others to do the same. It's not that serious. As I've said a million times, call me whatever the fuck you want, because I just don't give a shit about insults from anonymous strangers on a whore board.
C'mon man

and

Ohh grow up

he should direct his other favorite at you "why dont you just shut up", I am sure I quoted that right
No shit. There is nothing cool about hitting the RTM button to tattle on someone and encouraging others to do the same. It's not that serious. As I've said a million times, call me whatever the fuck you want, because I just don't give a shit about insults from anonymous strangers on a whore board. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Calling another person a racist without cause is extraordinarily rude and stunts intelligent discourse. You should understand that Mr Ivy League.

But if "we can call you whatever the fuck you want" please let the mods know so we can get a hall pass. I look forward to their clarification on your "OK."