Gender Neutrality in Congress

So the in-coming new congress has declared gender neutrality in the written or spoken word within the House of Representatives. This will be awkward, but OK. Times are strange. . . ".Amen and Awomen" indeed.

Now then: How will any Hispanic identifying representative refer to themselves?

Will Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez refer to her self as a Latina?

What about other aspects of identity politics?

Will Rep. Sheila Jackson-leebe able to continue to describe herself as a black woman?

In a larger issue; many languages ascribe gender to inanimate objects. Can legal phrases in Latin be used? Will the English language become, de facto, the only approved language of government?

Alice said, "Curiouser and curiouser!"
The time it took to read this post, is the longest amount of time I'll spend thinking about this subject. It won't affect me in the slightest. I'll let Congress figure it out.

So the in-coming new congress has declared gender neutrality in the written or spoken word within the House of Representatives. This will be awkward, but OK. Times are strange. . . ".Amen and Awomen" indeed.

Now then: How will any Hispanic identifying representative refer to themselves?

Will Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez refer to her self as a Latina?

What about other aspects of identity politics?

Asice said, "Curiouser and curiouser!"

Will ep. Sheila Jackson-lee continue to describe herself as a black woman?

In a larger issue; many languages ascribe gender to inanimate objects. Can legal phrases in Latin be used? Will the English language become, de facto, the only approved language of government? Originally Posted by ICU 812
This came up a few weeks ago. Nancy Pelosi broke her own rules soon after during her impeachment speech.

Yeah, the Spanish language and others have gender assigned to every word. I think thats why there using the phrase "latinx." Billions of people use the word "Negro" unapologetically.
The time it took to read this post, is the longest amount of time I'll spend thinking about this subject. It won't affect me in the slightest. I'll let Congress figure it out. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
This subject meant enough to the House leadership to make a rule and vote on it. It must be important. enolugh for them to care that much.

It seems important enough to make the effort to say how much you don't care.
That because most of guy can't find they dick and nasty pussy has warts bigger than most guys dicks.
Just Brilliant the galactic incompetence of the dark winter has started