Travel

Any requests or suggestions? ? I wanna get out and see the world
I'm not a haggler Hun, but starting out at 300 in your local market, where 300 is seen as upper end, when you are not well known or often reviewed, may be why you are feeling the need to roam.
Best way to know where to go is to post in the areas you actually want to visit and see if there's any interest
Have you considered joining the United States Navy? They have this fleet of ships that travels the world. They will give you a cabin and free meals. I heard from a friend they have great cafeterias on these ships. They even pay you stipend to help you cover you adventures on port stops and will provide you with clothing that won't leave your back side uncovered.
Promote business on travel requests....
australia! maybe barcelona.. they are both beautiful and fun...
Any requests or suggestions? ? I wanna get out and see the world Originally Posted by LongLeggedLexi
First, you must get out and secondly, and most important, you need to see the world!! That's how it's done!!
I'm not a haggler Hun, but starting out at 300 in your local market, where 300 is seen as upper end, when you are not well known or often reviewed, may be why you are feeling the need to roam. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I do lower for my regulars and I'm not just starting out.
My point was that you are still fairly new on this board.
Well then never hurts to move around and get some more reciews as well as more regulars in new areas. I'm not as reviewed because I have a lot of repeat business. I'm just wanting to move around more and see places I haven't yet. Just putting it out there lol.
Lexi - why focus on the negative reply on this thread? if you posted this as a worldwide "is anyone interested in me visiting" just make it that way and focus on the ones who show interest...

i think danielle red gave you the best answer..

I'm personally a believer of "if you build it, they will come." i love to travel and i planned a cross country road trip for all of march that will do just fine since i advertise in the right places.
xoxo
If I were to reply to the negative comment then I would have touched on the Navy comments. He wasn't being negative just informant. I have posted in surrounding states making appointments, so that was very helpful. Thank you all for your help and suggestions
If I were to reply to the negative comment then I would have touched on the Navy comments. He wasn't being negative just informant. I have posted in surrounding states making appointments, so that was very helpful. Thank you all for your help and suggestions Originally Posted by LongLeggedLexi
No reason to forus on negative comments.I really didn't see nothing negative.Promoting business on traveling and main disussion forum board....discriminating busniess on paid fantasies and conversation.
I'm gonna be in Austin for May 3-4-5 in a suite that begs for company.