Burnet Studio Gone Downhill Badly

I've been a regular at the Burnet Studio for many years and have enjoyed it very much until recently. The past few times I've been there, the place has seemed to be falling apart. But, today's visit really disgusted me to the point that I will not return under any circumstances.

The floor was filthy and had obviously not been vacuumed in a long time. The sink and bathroom were also dirty to the point of being unsanitary. The place smelled like a mixture of mildew and stale man juice. The towels and washcloths appeared to have been re-used without being washed first. In fact, I refused the usual warm towel at the end of the session because of this.

The girls looked nothing like their photos. This is a pet peeve of mine and I avoid providers that pull this sort of crap. Also, today's massage really wasn't so good. The ending was rushed, the girl seemed bored and disengaged. I paid for an hour session and only got about 35 minutes.

I am never going back to Burnet.
That's really a shame. I talked to one of the best there yesterday and she's decided to go indy b/c of the conditions there. It's never been super great but I've always felt comfortable there.
Too bad...
A desperate, crybaby, socially irresponsible trick like you deserve to have a horrible session.

A desperate, socially irresponsible hooker deserves to have a horrible client like you.

The Chinese flu has brought our country to a screeching halt. We all need to do our part to keep it from spreading and killing more people.

Both of you are selfish, fucking idiots. You both deserve each other because neither one of you give a shit about doing your part in stopping this pandemic.
Treetop never ceases to entertain! XDDD
A desperate, crybaby, socially irresponsible trick like you deserve to have a horrible session.

A desperate, socially irresponsible hooker deserves to have a horrible client like you.

The Chinese flu has brought our country to a screeching halt. We all need to do our part to keep it from spreading and killing more people.

Both of you are selfish, fucking idiots. You both deserve each other because neither one of you give a shit about doing your part in stopping this pandemic. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
TreeTop,
I haven’t been in any spa since late Feb b/c of all this mess.
Verify your facts before you go name calling.
Your language is vile and your completely discredited on this forum.

Both of you are selfish, fucking idiots. You both deserve each other because neither one of you give a shit about doing your part in stopping this pandemic. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
what kind of racist fucktard calls it the Chinese Flu? Get out with that bullshiti.
And a mods chatised me for something much less. They are at best inconsistent.
what kind of racist fucktard calls it the Chinese Flu? Get out with that bullshiti. Originally Posted by goobersnotch
It's not racist at all. MERS is from the Middle East. It's also known as the Camel Flu and that's not racist. I've attached a great article to help educate you my Eccie brother.

Before I sign off I need to warn you about one VERY important thing.

Dont get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/13...ces-or-people/
And a mods chatised me for something much less. They are at best inconsistent. Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
That hurts my heart my wonderful Eccie brother.

I will send my other Eccie brother Cript a message to see if it can be reversed.

Just remember, what's more important than an infraction is dont get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER!
Treetops...once again you've let your childish imagination get in front of your ability to see facts. Your comments reflect anger based on incorrect assumptions. Sir, go fuck yourself.
YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER! Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
YES I AM AND I LOVE YOU BROTHER.

Dont get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
I too was last there in January, before this whole COVID19 thing happened. It really has gone down hill. All the good ones have left. Thank god I stayed in touch with Ally. She has a new place now and waiting until this virus issue passes. Be safe all!!
Guys,
As a reminder, don't feed the trolls. Ignore the ignorant and move on.
Been a while since I got my nut, but I came to this drama.