Where are the Korean ladies?

Any recommendations for Korean amp's?
  • Pyle1
  • 12-08-2021, 08:16 AM
In LA maybe? Near a military base in Korea.
  • Owj
  • 12-08-2021, 09:34 AM
The ones from Dallas went to LA, SF, and New York.
@Pasquale--No Amps. Telephone Rd. GILF's available
  • bore
  • 12-08-2021, 02:43 PM
@Pasquale--No Amps. Telephone Rd. GILF's available Originally Posted by khun_kajonsak
Isn't it MILF on Tele Rd? .... nah you're right it's G /GG Grandma.
Mmmmm...GILF'S. Throw in that they're chubby and that makes the horniest combination I've ever come across.
I ran into a d cup Korean girl at Perfect Massage south of westheimer on DairyAshford@Ashford point dr, this was right before COVID disrupted everything, no idea if she’s still in rotation there, like many shops they rotate frequently. There was another one at IE massage corner of westheimer @Dairyashford, I believe this place changed ownership or something a few months ago , the girls that were at Sunny Massage Spa are now serving it up here. It’s been awhile since I’ve been to IE though.
Korean girls? Brings back memories of Kim’s Spa and L’Amour.
Mmmmm...GILF'S. Throw in that they're chubby and that makes the horniest combination I've ever come across. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
I see what you did there. Well played..
  • chuss
  • 12-08-2021, 11:40 PM
Korean girls? Brings back memories of Kim’s Spa and L’Amour. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Studio 59, Zaz, mirage...

Isn't odd, took them for granted, around that time i was hoping to run into japs, now hoping to run into Ks, makes me wonder what will replace Chinese...? Lol
  • ea6b
  • 12-09-2021, 08:27 AM
id like to know if any Jap spa locally......
  • wiggy
  • 12-09-2021, 10:42 AM
All the Korean AMPs are long gone in Houston! Thanks to the retarded politicians here that have double standards!
Japanese lovelies we’re on my bucket list when first getting into AMPs, I eventually met 3, first Jgirl was at 7 Star, one at Hollywood Spa on Bellaire, the other at Victoria Spa on westheimer, she was a regular and had visits with her at her apartment, that’s the past though. I prefer Jgirls as far as overall submissiveness and personality.
My UTR is Japanese and love it
K-SPOTS. - Blue Angel on Briarpark, and Nagoya on St. Emmanuel .....ahhh those were the days. You walked in and they brought out an extensive lineup....