3 Spectacular ladies + 4 Guys + A private location = Wild Times

• C0896
  • 10-18-2010, 09:01 PM
This is just to say Thanks to the 3 ladies that made a private party extremely memorable. I must say I was not certain how this would turn out but it ended up being one of the craziest, wildest and fun nights of my adult life.

I had set-up a private bachelor party for a small group of 4. These 3 lovely ladies showed up and absolutely made the night for everyone. The bachelor did not know what was going on since we met these ladies out before we "brought" them back to our place. It was a great set-up and he bought it for the most part. The girls did a great job of setting this up.

Thanks to you awesome ladies for making this happen. You are all beautiful, sexy, naughty and ohh soooo kinky!

I am not sure all of them want to be revealed so I will leave it up to them to reply if they want to.

Thanks again!!
Way to make the rest of us feel left out and jealous!!!

sounds like a blast....glad ya'll had fun!
Way to make the rest of us feel left out and jealous!!!

sounds like a blast....glad ya'll had fun! Originally Posted by JamieYoung
I second that!! LOL
We had fun babe! Minus, the ANAL BEAD fiasco...LOL!
I'm just glad everyone was able to make it out alive...barely.

I know I had a great time playing with you all & the other 2 kitties!

Thank you guys for being such a barrel of FUN!!! Glad you won the BEAVER trophy ~ take good care of that thing!!!!!!!! LOL

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
What's the point of this thread, other than bragging?
he forgot to mention how big his dick was and how many magnums he went through
Wow!!!

That was a bit rude... but I think that he was just saying THANK YOU to the ladies...I don't think thats neccesarily bragging...this world has too much negativity so why bring it up on a thread when someone is just trying to be nice?

As far as this party goes well it was a blast and I would certainly love to be in the TRI-FECTA next time around!! Thank You !~! MUAH XOXOXO

Meow
Very cool! By the way it's my personal opinion that the entire review section is devoted to male bragging.....yes, I would have loved to be one of the guys at the party...and yes I would be bragging too!
I doubt he is bragging. You guys are probably just jealous
It's rare that anyone can say anything nice on these boards - so why all of the hating??

C0896 - "You're welcome. It was nice to meet you in such a fun environment!"
Stiletto Kitty - Ur hotter in person than ur pics!!

BUtterfly Kisses,
WhitneyLace
Good post CO896......
Well Im jealous Dammit, but I'm glad you all had fun!
I'm glad everyone had fun, not jealous at all. Kudoes to the OP for being able to organize this funfest. We need more success story posts and less drama on this board!!!
Lucky dog!!!! Wish I had been there! Ignore those party poopers.
I am surprised these guys even lived through such an experience!!!!!!

Hey Princess bring these ladies over to my place and fast!!!!
I know two of those three ladies and kudos to C0896 - I'd probably still be in a daze. Those are some mighty fine yet crazy classy and intelligent young women. Cheers!