The ladies got it first

But now the hobbyists get our own review link. Kinda nice to be able to see all reviews of a provider at a glance. Now we can see all reviews by a hobbyist.

Talk about the staff improving things.

Great job to all involved.
I love the new review tabs!!
Not so great. I saw an ad by Honey, checked the reviews (see fort worth ads), none are of her...
Not so great. I saw an ad by Honey, checked the reviews (see fort worth ads), none are of her... Originally Posted by RoundPound
Report it. Assignment of reviews to providers is a manual process. I know they're fixing what they know about.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Did you hit the rtm?
I don't see that option, maybe one of you can do it. Do you report her ad, or the reviews?
I know I want to say thanks for the review links.

Thank you mods

Kisses

Lisa
Nice work mods, saves time for everyone
I love the new review tabs!! Originally Posted by JamieYoung
And that is an awsume photo Jamie! WOW!
Yes I love the new reviews thread. Thank you to a very special person on here who worked very hard to do this for everybody. Your the best, Love ya.
Great option. Thanks Mods and the support staff.
What are the new review tabs? I am lost, sorry...
Under a poster's avatar - providers have a link to their ECCIE reviews. Hobbyists have a link to their reviews. It's in a tab off their profile.
  • aka
  • 11-03-2010, 05:51 PM
What are the new review tabs? I am lost, sorry... Originally Posted by WhitneyLace_of_FortWorth
Sorry, Whitney, the updates have not got to your account yet, but if you look at Tara's profile, you will notice the tab that I have circled -
Attachment 22430

and, under her avatar, the link that I have circled -
Attachment 22431

If You click the "ECCIE Reviews" tab from the provider's profile or the "My Eccie Reviews" link under the provider's avatar, you will get to a list of all reviews of the provider.
Okay sweet! Thank you. Thats a pretty helpful new tool. Now, I've just gotta get more than 2 reviews, lol.