Female Condoms!

• mwise
  • 04-30-2015, 07:40 AM
So who is going to take the plunge and start using these in LR?

Wondering where this is coming from?

Disccussion
I plan on trying them within the next couple of days! Although, I will say that they are a lot more difficult to find in stores than one would think!!!

Who sells them?
In case anyone else is interested, I have been hunting all over Northwest Arkansas, calling every store I can think of… The only place I have found them is Condom Sense in Fayetteville on Dickson. $10 for a 3-pack.
  • D.G.
  • 04-30-2015, 03:46 PM
Way less expensive to buy online. Ive tried them a few times and they are really good in my opinion. But im really into eating the kitty, so going down after installing one is a not good. Even if you take it out that lingering taste. Bleh.
Maybe...but not this year
not this girl
So let me get this straight. There may be something that is just as safe as a male condom that may, just may, provide your male client with more pleasure. And you are not interested at all? You just dismiss the whole idea? Hmmm. Your way or the highway? Interesting.
Some day a scientist will develop a light lube that kills all sperm, bacteria and viruses.
I am sure that the scientists are working on that right now... but I will not be signing up for the human trials portion of the testing
  • mwise
  • 05-01-2015, 06:53 AM
So let me get this straight. There may be something that is just as safe as a male condom that may, just may, provide your male client with more pleasure. And you are not interested at all? You just dismiss the whole idea? Hmmm. Your way or the highway? Interesting. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Well it is their body, they have to protect it as they see fit....
However, I can easily see where 1 or 2 girls start using them and the ones that don't end up with less business.... but only time will tell...

Hell, I still don't know what the feel like, but if its a lot better, I will certainly seek the women who do use them.
So let me get this straight. There may be something that is just as safe as a male condom that may, just may, provide your male client with more pleasure. And you are not interested at all? You just dismiss the whole idea? Hmmm. Your way or the highway? Interesting. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Actually, I can think of two reasons for her response: she has a prior bad experience with them, and/or she doesn't want to be the guinea pig and be the first to try.

Sarah, if you've had some experience with them, sharing it here might help the other providers in their decision making.
I just tried them last night! They are phenomenal, in my opinion.

They are not as difficult to use as I thought they would be, either.

The sensation was tremendously better for me compared to a regular male condom, and my gentleman friend seemed to agree!

I'll definitely be offering the option of using female condoms on my future dates. For those ladies who are on the fence, I highly recommend giving them a try.

There's an instructional video on YouTube that I watched prior to trying...

No I'm not interested at all. If that's a deal breaker then tuff shit. I don't even like inserting tampons. What if the damn thing gets stuck? No thank you, I'll stick to condoms and blow jobs
My biggest apprehension about trying them was my lack of experience. I was worried that it wouldn't go smoothly, & looking stupid. Thankfully, my gentleman friend had several prior experiences using FC's with other ladies and provided guidance.

I think anything new and unfamiliar can be somewhat intimidating. Practicing with one at home before a date is a good idea if both parties are inexperienced... Or trying it the first time with a partner that you are very comfortable with, a regular. Someone who you know won't laugh at you.