NCNS handle name crob123

agreed on.10 pm tonight. then he Text me.back.and.said he had.to work a little later. can.we do.11:30.
I said fine. mind.you it's sat.night. well it's 12:00. won't return text. but is on the board.
very rude and inconsiderate
Kinda sounds like a few well known providers I know, sort of same MO. But, they do not reschedule for a later time, they confirm, have you get ready, drive all the way across town, sometimes as much as an hour one way, then go radio silent on you once you arrive to the general area they tell you to go to.

One provider even sent me an email days later apologizing, saying she had some personal issues. It is not right, but it is the cost of doing business. Karma is also a bitch, so the providers that do NCNS will get theirs, and hopefully not only get their time wasted, but also their service stolen. Hobbyists who do it, maybe will get cash & dashed on a later session appointment and/or get into a fender bender on the road.
In addition to crob123 contacting me for a late night appointment, another provider contacted me last night for a reference as well.

I guess he couldn't figure out who he wanted to see.

Anyway, I'm sorry that this happened to you. Me personally, I'm done with hobbyists not being able to handle their decisions in the hobby.
Sucks you had to deal with that. I've had to either raincheck or just cancel a couple of appointments in the past and I try to provide the same level of courtesy that I'd like to receive. So far it's been a positive way to go.

Side note, Monique: Can you really make stars come out like in your pics? If so then OMG we must meet ASAP! I have to see this!
no but when my friends leave after seeing me. They have star's in their eyes. Let's do it baby
well he sent me a pm today saying. his phone couldn't receive text message. stopped working all.the sudden.
yea ok.
all he had to do was sat I can't make.it.
I would have been disappointed true. but then I could have seen someone else. you know