Does size matter?

Now that I have you attention, I am not talking about THAT but your preference of bills in a donation. Large bills are easy to count at a glance and take up less room but not as easily spent as $20's.
I prefer 100's. More compact, easier to save.

20's are deceptive; they make it look & feel like I have more saved than I actually do.
I thought I was the only one that gets up this early
I thought I was the only one that gets up this early Originally Posted by eddie haskel
Insomniacs are always up earlier.
Having a cup (or 2 or 3) and watching the pre-market.
I had my alarm set for 8, but I guess I need to give up and just go make some coffee.
I just love me a few good old Benjamins!!! I get up at 4 every morning. Im in a hotel and really miss my own coffee pot!!
Casey, I live full time in a rv so I am never without my coffee pot. Even keep a brand new unboxed spare. I my be old but I have my priorities.
Casey, I live full time in a rv so I am never without my coffee pot. Even keep a brand new unboxed spare. I my be old but I have my priorities. Originally Posted by milkcow
I love it!!! I plan on traveling quite a bit in the near future and I will travel with my favorite blend and my own coffee pot!!!
Casey, I live full time in a rv so I am never without my coffee pot. Even keep a brand new unboxed spare. I my be old but I have my priorities. Originally Posted by milkcow
I've always wanted to tour in an RV. Sounds so much more fun than a hotel room.
Ginger if the word got out you would have more old men than you would have time for.
I thought I was the only one that gets up this early Originally Posted by eddie haskel
Insomniacs are always up earlier. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I just love me a few good old Benjamins!!! I get up at 4 every morning. Im in a hotel and really miss my own coffee pot!! Originally Posted by Sweet Casey
Pikers. I was awake at 1:30, got out of bed at 2, and had a load of laundry running by 2:15 before I got online and began the serious time wastage of the day.

As for having one's own coffee pot, the last trip I made I booked a hotel which had a Keurig coffee maker. I wish hotels would list that in their amenities listing; if I knew I'd find a Keurig in the room I'd throw a weekend's worth of K-cups into my suitcase and not have to worry about bothering the front desk or housekeeping for more coffee (the amount of coffee most hotels provide barely gets one of my eyes half-open).

obThreadTopic: I prefer to give Benjamins if I can remember to hit the credit union before showing up to my appointment. Can't seem to find an ATM that gives Benjamins... most give Jacksons, though I've run into a few that will give you the option of taking Grants.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG USBANK gives (5) 20s then Bens.
  • BK
  • 03-16-2017, 07:46 AM
To get Bennies you have to go to the counter. if I need more than say 300, I'll get Benjamins, if not a quick ATM withdrawal is so much easier since my closest branch is 20 miles away. Multi hr or travel with many dates scheduled then most def Benjamins.
Coffee is my lifeblood