GFE Lite: What's Your Preference

Only clients should take the poll, for obvious reasons. Providers are welcome to comment though.

GFE is of course slippery to define. Most definitions I've seen have two things in common. Full GFE includes BBBJ and kissing (at least LFK, prferably LFK/DFK).

So, in a "lite" version of GFE (or "not GFE" as some might say), if you have to give up something, what is it?

CBJ is implied in the "sacrifice BBBJ" option.

As for me...I've gotta have the smoochin'. Can live with a CBJ if I have to (not that I want to). I suspect I'll be decidedly in the minority in choosing that option.

Not that I'm advocating for "lite" GFE - offering both makes it significantly more likely for someone to be on my "go see" list.
GFE is pretty easy to define. "GFE lite" is an odd term to me... you're either GFE, or you're not.

It encompasses the activities that the average girlfriend would feel comfortable with, while also providing a genuine sense of intimacy, involvement, reciprocation and rapport that you'd only get with a girlfriend who's truly into you.

It's not just a list of activities, it's the ability of the provider to create the experience as a whole.
GFE is pretty easy to define. "GFE lite" is an odd term to me... you're either GFE, or you're not.

It encompasses the activities that the average girlfriend would feel comfortable with, while also providing a genuine sense of intimacy, involvement, reciprocation and rapport that you'd only get with a girlfriend who's truly into you.

It's not just a list of activities, it's the ability of the provider to create the experience as a whole. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh, absolutely. I was thinking of those as more "necessary but not sufficient" for a true GFE. You're spot on. Attitude, reciprocity, intimacy, rapport, etc.- all of it makes a huge difference.
I'm with you spanky. I can live with the CBJ. Kis sing, attitude, and a feeling of intimacy are a must for me. BTW, Ginger is one of the best at that.
...Kissing, attitude, and a feeling of intimacy are a must for me. BTW, Ginger is one of the best at that... Originally Posted by Nukeman69
Thanks, hon!
My non-negotiables for calling an experience GFE are FK (preferably DFK) and DATY.

The world being what it is, I can understand why ladies might decide, for their own safety and that of their families, that they might not do BBBJ, so that's "negotiable". I've often expressed it as, "I'll give you one chance to prove that your CBJ is worth receiving". Honestly, though, in close to 40 years of hobbying, I've met two, maybe three providers (out of something well over 100) who give a CBJ worth receiving. And one of them has since shifted to BBBJ (to judge from reviews she's received after I saw her).

It's not just a list of activities, it's the ability of the provider to create the experience as a whole. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yeah, but... The list of activities is the bare minimum... the point at which, if that isn't included in the session, it just doesn't feel like a couple hours spent with a girlfriend.

That said, I've known too many ladies who French kissed like a dead fish, just laid there and endured it when I went down on them, and sucked my cock like it was covered in Bitter Apple (you dog owners know what I'm talking about here ) to say that it's automatically a GFE if they do those things. But if a lady doesn't do them, her session doesn't even qualify as a GFE. It "ain't the same fucking ballpark. It ain't the same league. It ain't even the same fucking sport."

I think it was on the old ASPD (may she rest in peace) that I had an actual discussion with a provider who tried to support the position that even though she didn't kiss (as in "didn't kiss at all", not "didn't tongue kiss") she still provided GFE service. My response was basically, "No. If my girlfriend doesn't French kiss me, she isn't remaining my girlfriend."

Cheers,

bcg
I have to say, I'm surprised by the "FK" turnout so far. I knew it would be smaller than the others but really didn't expect it to be as high as 20%.
Both or I am not going.
I'm with BCG. The two minimums are DFK and DATY. I can live with CBJ and usually do.
Lite GFE sounds kind of silly....you're GFE or you're not.
Ginger said it pretty well (bluffcityguy too).
GFE jmo is 1/2 the acts and half the being mentally 'INTO' the date and your partner as well. All the acts in the world of DFK/LFK/BBBJ/DATY/CIM/COF/FACIALS/TUMA/TUYA/HIJKLMNOP will be mechanical and dry if there's no passion behind any of it (and imo what you can provide in-between all of those acts (make love to that brain too)). I know this is geared for the guys but ... while i'd rather not suck a rubber I can live with a gent requesting CBJ if he's a kisser. I can't see someone who doesn't like to kiss.
Lite GFE sounds kind of silly....you're GFE or you're not.
Ginger said it pretty well (bluffcityguy too).
GFE jmo is 1/2 the acts and half the being mentally 'INTO' the date and your partner as well. All the acts in the world of DFK/LFK/BBBJ/DATY/CIM/COF/FACIALS/TUMA/TUYA/HIJKLMNOP will be mechanical and dry if there's no passion behind any of it (and imo what you can provide in-between all of those acts (make love to that brain too)). I know this is geared for the guys but ... while i'd rather not suck a rubber I can live with a gent requesting CBJ if he's a kisser. I can't see someone who doesn't like to kiss. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
You're so right! It's so much more than an activity list, which to me personally means I'm OK with the activity list being a little shorter if the attitude is stellar and the connection is there. And I your position on kissing. I'm right there with you, Mocha!
  • BK
  • 03-28-2017, 05:58 PM
Stupid poll. GFE is what it is stop trying to redefine the term and make it acceptable to use for those providers that do not allow certain things. GTFO of here with this lite shit.

No Deep Kissing = no GFE
No BBBJ = no GFE

Both of these things would most definitely be provided by an actual girlfriend. (I sometimes wonder if some of you know what that even is)

It really is that simple.
What about YMMV GFE? I'm GFE unless your breath smells like you licked a cow's asshole before showing up...or if you drool so much you could fill my bathtub.

It's hard to provide IOP when I'm trying to run away from your stinky, drooling, has-no-idea-what-a-clitoris-is, wanna-run-and-write-a-bad-review-because-you're-boring-as-wet-paint ass.
Stupid poll. GFE is what it is stop trying to redefine the term and make it acceptable to use for those providers that do not allow certain things. GTFO of here with this lite shit.

No Deep Kissing = no GFE
No BBBJ = no GFE

Both of these things would most definitely be provided by an actual girlfriend. (I sometimes wonder if some of you know what that even is)

It really is that simple. Originally Posted by BK
I didn't coin the term, some providers have already done that. I also explicitly said I wasn't advocating it so I'm not sure how that equates to me trying to "make it acceptable". But thanks for your hostility.