Weekends are slow

From now on I'm making sure to be free for my clients on week days. I get so many pm's asking to meet. So next week , it's on!
Lots of guys have family obligations on the weekends and also no way to explain being away from home. Often times it's easier to explain being away from work than being away from home. I actually prefer weekend appointments but they are harder to arrange.
Lots of guys have family obligations on the weekends and also no way to explain being away from home. Often times it's easier to explain being away from work than being away from home. I actually prefer weekend appointments but they are harder to arrange. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I have the exact opposite problem; I have no family obligations at home (divorced for over twenty years and have lived alone since the [last] divorce) but simply can't get away from work, and am generally too exhausted to play when I get home for the evening. For that reason I'd prefer weekend appointments, but can't seem to arrange them with many ladies.

Cheers,

bcg
Nah weekends are fine. The "slow" issue is based on many different factors.

That's like blaming Monday for depression. It's just a day
I prefer to do my hobbying on the weekends... Times are more flexible, especially since I don't have to worry about being able to leave work on time in order to beat traffic to get to where I need to go.
Well weekends are generally decent for me just because that's usually my best window to tour lol. So ... the guys really interested in me kind of HAVE to work with the days I've planned to be in their town. More often than not I can add on a Monday too tho when touring.
If/when you have the chance to free yourself up for more playtime though I say why not.
I only do weekdays during day
  • BK
  • 04-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Weekday evenings for me, weekends are when my son comes to visit, he gets all my time on the weekends.
Its true what Danielle says about factors.
I happen to work during the week.
This next week is my vacation.
I do like to travel but usually other factors contribute.
I am undecided on where if i do travel.
Seems I always get the urge during the Weekend and late at night and its hard to reach anyone then.
Its true what Danielle says about factors.
I happen to work during the week.
This next week is my vacation.
I do like to travel but usually other factors contribute.
I am undecided on where if i do travel. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
We'd always welcome you in NWA, anytime!