BP ads

I'm a Backpage lurker when I have a little time to kill and I've noticed a change on all the ads. Seems like they are now all including facebook, instagram or snapchat links in their ads. Most links don't even work. What;s up with that?
Cuz pimps ain’t got no ‘puter skills, man....
In an attempt to keep professional gals that wish to date from using a civie dating site, BP came up with the idea of requiring links to FB or IG sites, that, of course, as we all know, are only used by civies and are not that easy to create.

But Claire's answer is better.
You would be better served imo by getting vouched in with some quality ladies here who can accommodate your occasional "short lead time" requests.
With stings going on the next few weeks... Why chance BP?
You misunderstand, or maybe I wasn't clear. I meant that I just peruse the BP ads when I have time to kill. Not that I get a lady from BP on a short notice. Just curious as to why they all seem to be adding FB, snapchat and IG links in their ads.
Backpage won't allow a lady to post an ad without putting some type of link. I assume no one wants to put their personal pages, so they just enter a random link
Haven't posted in BP since they started charging but usually for me I put a link to be more professional, lmao