Weekend ads time posting

Looks like ECCIE server needs clock change. All ads posted at 10.

Sam
Strange, I see 9:00PM.

Maybe it is your system that need and time change.
Hah i see 10 too -funny
I saw one add that was posted around 10 pm last evening, but it was removed this morning. Maybe the poster received a warning/infraction for failure to follow posting guidelines. I have heard from some friends that this happens sometimes when ladies post in Weekend Section, later than 9 PM on Sunday.

Looks to me like all the clocks are working OK at this time.
^^ multiple ads (4 - Austin and 6 - Houston) in multiple cities. Looks more like a system issue.

Ladies know not to post after 9.

BB do your research next time.

Sam
^^ multiple ads (4 - Austin and 6 - Houston) in multiple cities. Looks more like a system issue.

Ladies know not to post after 9.

BB do your research next time. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Sam, I don't know why you have a bee up your butt, but you should get over it.

I currently see four Weekend Lineup ads that were posted for Austin, all at exactly 9:00 PM, Sunday evening. The latest Weekend Ad was by Temptation Tammie. I haven't looked at other cities where I don't hobby.

FWIW, on other Sunday evenings, I have often seen where a few ladies will have posted a few minutes beyond the 9:00 PM deadline. Those postings were subsequently removed by the Mods as late postings.

WRT to Research: Yes, I know the ladies know better than to post too late. However, I have also been told by a provider that when she posted at exactly at 9:00 PM, the web page hung up for 15 seconds, and her subsequent posting time reflected 9:01 PM; and that she received an warning/infraction for that posting.

Not sure why your screen shows 10:00 PM vice 9:00 PM on my screen, but some others are seeing 10 PM and while others see 9 PM.

Are you located in the Central Time Zone today? When I have been back in the Eastern Time Zone, I have noted that local Eastern Time was reflected in the Austin postings--yes, that was initially confusing until I did a little research.

And Yes, maybe there is a system glitch???
Mine shows 10 on same ads. So no bug up my ass. My phone is getting data from eccie server to display. Not sure why there is a difference.

Why do you have to do so long comments? Man get to the point.

Sam
Mine shows 10 on same ads. So no bug up my ass. My phone is getting data from eccie server to display. Not sure why there is a difference.

Why do you have to do so long comments? Man get to the point.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
If you are in Central Time Zone--you should report to eccie admins.

I'm retired with plenty of time to write. Feel free to ignore, or scan for content if you wish.
You guys crack me up
It's a slow afternoon. Time for my old-guy nap.
This happened last year. The clock was off for months..

Still doing it. It's 6:29 now but the time stamp says 7:29
I see 6:29 as time stamp on your post VL
I see 8:09 on yours
I see 8:09 on yours Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
It's odd that different people are seeing different times.
- Go to the "Edit Options" in your Control Panel.
- Near the bottom is a section called "Date & Time Options".
- Verify your Time Zone then in the second drop-down, select "Automatically detect DTS settings".
- Scroll to the bottom and click the "Save Changes" button.

disclaimer 1: that's how it is in the full site - don't know if you can do all that on the mobile site.
disclaimer 2: might need to be logged in to see the correct time - lurkers are at the mercy of the site defaults.