Don't get caught with your pants down!

Be careful Karma can be a bitch.

Sam
Treesnot. Nut up,or shut up. I challenge you to,meet with 6 of,us in a public place to show,us,your eviedence. I don't think you have any to,back up your claims. If you do share it. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Personally I think you are just a cowardly loud mouth. Put up or shut up.
Btw that is houston. You are in Austin
Treesnot. Nut up,or shut up. I challenge you to,meet with 6 of,us in a public place to show,us,your eviedence. I don't think you have any to,back up your claims. If you do share it. Otherwise shut the fuck up. Personally I think you are just a cowardly loud mouth. Put up or shut up. Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
Can we all meet at the downtown library in Round Rock?

I can assure you that we will all be protected.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Come on people, it's like the old saying, "if you don't feed it, it will go away". IJS
I will meet you but I work. Not to waste time her is the proof I want to see. Leases linked to known traffickers, girls names with visa statuses, names of people convicted of trafficking or money laundering the tie directly to the lease holder. Otherwise articles from newspapers do not count. You need to proof you statements to the perceived offending location. I am not going waste time listening to speculation. When you have real proof pm me and we will meet.if you don't have this you are guessing. It is time to nut up or shut up. We tried ingoring you but I am calling bravo sierra. What I asked for is real proof.
Come on people, it's like the old saying, "if you don't feed it, it will go away". IJS Originally Posted by AnimalHouse
lol ok does any one follow the guidelines here?