Has anyone here ever managed to pull a Sportsman Double?

Just in case if you are wondering what it is

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...n%27s%20double
Never had.

Also I never known any women whose mothers were hot.
Sure...Barely Legal and her Mom. Amanda and Avery. They were famous. And Amazing.
Yep...in Scandinavia...1976
Yes in the Philippines more was a waitress in a bar daughter was a gogo dancer in a different bar, had each one a few times then one night got them both, and no they did not interact with each other.
Scarlet lovelace and her mother provide. I've only seen Scarlet.
I got Barley Legal. Her mom stayed in the bathroom. IDK why I didn't go for a threesome.
Sure...Barely Legal and her Mom. Amanda and Avery. They were famous. And Amazing. Originally Posted by dallaswill
And not really mom and daughter.
And not really mom and daughter. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I concur...over the years there have been a lot of mother/daughter posers.
And not really mom and daughter. Originally Posted by Boltfan
It was always a question to me. The kid called her Mom. The kid referred to the other children in the house as her brothers and sisters. Mom called the kid her daughter. They both talked about relatives in common. I spent a great deal of time and $ with them before and after Wylie incall. I was their regular Wed night client for months to the point they gave me a discount for 3-some. One night I was there 4 hours while kid and I waited for Mom. I was naked on the bed sleeping, kid was naked on the bed leaning against me while she did homework. Crazy. You get to know people eventually.

If they were not blood relatives they certainly were a blended family. If it was a con job they kept it up for over a year while I saw them.

Either way, it was a fantasy I enjoyed.
Not a three way but in separate sessions