Perhaps this will help in the understanding of the Cuban girls

this is an adult themed web site. There is no place for photos, videos, or discussions where children are posted. Staff

The situation is such last year or the year before, Turkey offered to lend
a ship, that would moor in the harbour of a Cuban port, and generate
electricity for some of the Cuban people
So? This in some way justifies them being taken advantage of by pimps or being the victums of human trafficking in the US? I guess some people can justify anything to themselves.
don't really care about the video content or circumstances; just know they are pushy AF in the clubs and I choose others because of it.
So? This in some way justifies them being taken advantage of by pimps or being the victums of human trafficking in the US? I guess some people can justify anything to themselves. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
No, the money they get from stripping and other menial and demeaning jobs goes directly to alleviate this poverty in their families in Cuba
don't really care about the video content or circumstances; just know they are pushy AF in the clubs and I choose others because of it. Originally Posted by 7Zark7
It is desperation, not pushiness. This has become worse as their numbers have increased the clubs. They do not make much money, and still they have to pay the same bills everyone else pays, send money to their families in Cuba, and pay expensive immigration bills. Again, you have to take their influx into Texas in context. Barack Obama closed their entry into the US through Miami, where they have a network and way to enter the US system. Now they have to fly to Central America, and trek all the way north with other immigrants, at a great cost. One of them told me that it cost her $10, 000. I asked her if she had to give pussy as well. She said "No" but I do not believe her. And she was only 21 when she did it. Her friend followed her shortly, and she was only 20 when she came.
No, the money they get from stripping and other menial and demeaning jobs goes directly to alleviate this poverty in their families in Cuba Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer
Right, either sarcasm or your one of the PIMPS running these girls.
Right, either sarcasm or your one of the PIMPS running these girls. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Your initials should be "OJ" as in "Old Juvenile"
It is desperation, not pushiness. This has become worse as their numbers have increased the clubs. They do not make much money, and still they have to pay the same bills everyone else pays, send money to their families in Cuba, and pay expensive immigration bills. Again, you have to take their influx into Texas in context. Barack Obama closed their entry into the US through Miami, where they have a network and way to enter the US system. Now they have to fly to Central America, and trek all the way north with other immigrants, at a great cost. One of them told me that it cost her $10, 000. I asked her if she had to give pussy as well. She said "No" but I do not believe her. And she was only 21 when she did it. Her friend followed her shortly, and she was only 20 when she came. Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer
About 250 years ago some folks were going through tough times and they changed shit for the better.

No longer can we have an open mind and an open border. These people need to change their homelands, not expect charity here.

Oh, and if they were desperate like you said, they would suck dick for $ rather than expecting $$ for a handjob.

Your argument/explanation is bullshit.
From my past experiences (not much but enough I've had aggressive behavior from all races of women. That's just not that unusual at these types of clubs.

If I'm approached by a lady that I don't want to hang with I just look at my phone messages and tell her/them "I'm waiting on my friend". That usually works after I may have to answer a few common questions. If not I will repeat and say she is on her way and she is big and tuff. Just have fun with it guys. We are all there to have fun...I hope.

If she is my type,then to me, aggression is an opening for negotiation. That's also part of the fun for me anyway.

As you can maybe tell I like all races. Some races have that exotic look and fun accent to me. I've been doing white most of my life so flavors are what I'm after these days.

I'm not gonna bad mouth aggressive white girls though. It's all good and I love them all
About 250 years ago some folks were going through tough times and they changed shit for the better. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I am sure that "we" followed the wishes of the native Americans and went to through their immigration laws to arrive and remain in America. Ironically, many of the people who are now the so-called undesirable aliens are of the same ethnicity as the natives Americans.

No longer can we have an open mind and an open border. These people need to change their homelands, not expect charity here. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Is this about strip clubs or about immigration? Do you realise that the number one reason why their homeland is fucked up is because we fucked it up? Things have been hard in Cuba since the US imposed its embargo on the Island in the 1960s. Now things are intolerably bad because Donald Trump imposed punitive measures on Cuba, and on Venezuela which had until that point been able to ease suffering on Havana by way of an economic arrangement in which Cuba supplied Venezuela with skilled labour, and Venezuela supplied Cuba with hard currency. We created the mess in Cuba

Additionally, the Europeans who conquered North America and wiped out its inhabitants by guns and disease, were running away from fucked up situations in Europe. They did not fix shit there; they fucked up other people and stole their land. This is the uncontestable history, my friend. Even the Texas in which we live was violently taken from Mexico by US President James Polk and his agent for vanquishing Mexico, General Winfred Scott.

Oh, and if they were desperate like you said, they would suck dick for $ rather than expecting $$ for a handjob. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
They do suck dick. However it is much harder to do it in the set ups of most modern clubs. The only club that still has the highback chairs that are amenable to such activities is Baby Dolls Dallas. However, the location and placement of the chairs makes it hard for anyone to do anything. Furthermore, making forts is no longer tolerated in clubs. As any dancer will tell you, sucking or stroking dick will get them fired on the spot. Stroking a dick with the hand is easier to hide from the prying eyes of the managers than sucking dick, and that is why they do it.

That being said, if you are so anti-immigrant, why are you unhappy that immigrants will not suck your dick?

Your argument/explanation is bullshit. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
You are one brining up complaints that you almost immediately contradict
From my past experiences (not much but enough I've had aggressive behavior from all races of women. That's just not that unusual at these types of clubs.

If I'm approached by a lady that I don't want to hang with I just look at my phone messages and tell her/them "I'm waiting on my friend". That usually works after I may have to answer a few common questions. If not I will repeat and say she is on her way and she is big and tuff. Just have fun with it guys. We are all there to have fun...I hope.

If she is my type,then to me, aggression is an opening for negotiation. That's also part of the fun for me anyway.

As you can maybe tell I like all races. Some races have that exotic look and fun accent to me. I've been doing white most of my life so flavors are what I'm after these days.

I'm not gonna bad mouth aggressive white girls though. It's all good and I love them all Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I completely agree with you. Every stripper has pussy. That means I want her. I am uncomfortable with those tiny strippers whose size makes them look like prepubescent girls, otherwise I have never come across a stripper I would not have...
I am sure that "we" followed the wishes of the native Americans and went to through their immigration laws to arrive and remain in America. Ironically, many of the people who are now the so-called undesirable aliens are of the same ethnicity as the natives Americans.

Is this about strip clubs or about immigration? Do you realise that the number one reason why their homeland is fucked up is because we fucked it up? Things have been hard in Cuba since the US imposed its embargo on the Island in the 1960s. Now things are intolerably bad because Donald Trump imposed punitive measures on Cuba, and on Venezuela which had until that point been able to ease suffering on Havana by way of an economic arrangement in which Cuba supplied Venezuela with skilled labour, and Venezuela supplied Cuba with hard currency. We created the mess in Cuba

Additionally, the Europeans who conquered North America and wiped out its inhabitants by guns and disease, were running away from fucked up situations in Europe. They did not fix shit there; they fucked up other people and stole their land. This is the uncontestable history, my friend. Even the Texas in which we live was violently taken from Mexico by US President James Polk and his agent for vanquishing Mexico, General Winfred Scott.

They do suck dick. However it is much harder to do it in the set ups of most modern clubs. The only club that still has the highback chairs that are amenable to such activities is Baby Dolls Dallas. However, the location and placement of the chairs makes it hard for anyone to do anything. Furthermore, making forts is no longer tolerated in clubs. As any dancer will tell you, sucking or stroking dick will get them fired on the spot. Stroking a dick with the hand is easier to hide from the prying eyes of the managers than sucking dick, and that is why they do it.

That being said, if you are so anti-immigrant, why are you unhappy that immigrants will not suck your dick?

You are one brining up complaints that you almost immediately contradict Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer
It's you who isn't bright.

Go give em all your money, house em , feed em. See how long they love ya. Till your money runs out.

Communist whores.
Right, either sarcasm or your one of the PIMPS running these girls. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
exactly what it sounds like
It's you who isn't bright.

Go give em all your money, house em , feed em. See how long they love ya. Till your money runs out.

Communist whores. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I destroyed all your puerile arguments, and now you seem to be verging towards xenophobia. You love Asian massaging parlours. You are paying for pussy there. I do not like them, I am different from you. I do not begrudge you what you like. Have your life and let me have mine
exactly what it sounds like Originally Posted by Oklahoman
It is actually very childish. He accuses me of being a pimp, which is something I find offensive. He has called for racial quotas in strip clubs. And you have nothing to say about such an outrageous suggestion. This shows your lack of fairness and objectivity