"Even I have had enough"

http://www.nationaljournal.com/white...obama-20140609

Those words from an unknown named democrat have a lot of meaning. They could have said that "I've had enough." but they added that "even" at the beginning. Which tells me that they consider themselves a stalwart defender of Obama through thick and then (mindlessly someone might say) like so many on this site. Which kind of admits that Obama has made some mistakes but this one can't be covered up. Some here won't even admit that Obama has made any mistakes. This is the point where Munchie or Tampon will trot out their broken record and say that 4,500 soldiers died under Bush....this is not about Bush and never has been. Yesterday, some people were trying to say how great FDR was and how many died under his leadership? And if FDR had rebuilt our Pacific fleet would war have been avoided completely, saving countless lives? This is revelant because later in this article someone from the White House is quoted as saying;

"Questioning why the Veterans Affairs Department hadn't been overhauled months ago as promised by Obama, a senior White House official conceded privately to me, "We don't do the small stuff well. And the small stuff is the important stuff.""

Rebuilding the fleet, taking care of veterans, keeping the memorials open, having a game plan in Afghanistan, keeping top Taliban prisoners secure....there are all the small stuff.
Yep, it is very difficult even for his supporters in Congress to stand for the total lack of respect Obama has for our rule of law. Even Harry is having a hard time with it but manages to think he is special because Obama tipped him off.
SNICK
But he has plenty of time to come to Texas, campaign for Democrats, (raise money), but no time to join Gov Perry at the Border to see the absolute disaster his policies have lead too.

By his coming to Texas, he insures an overwhelming Republican Victory.

People have had it.