URL / Website: Link moved to ROS. RL
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Near Canal and Rampart
Activities: FBSM, HE
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown hair with blue highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Leigh is a petite woman -- thin with B-cup size breasts. She has a nice ass and a cute face. She has a lot of tattoos that cover most of her body.
Recommendation: No
I’ve been wanting to see Leigh or Marisa for some time now. Can I ask as to why you put a no recommendation?
Leigh just wasn't very engaging. She didn't want to talk and seemed to recoil at my touch. She also seemed very tired like she just wanted to leave -- like this was the last thing she wanted to be doing.

Marisa might be great, though; I'd like to TOFTT and meet her soon. She certainly looks hot in her pictures (Leigh looks hot in her pictures, too, but wasn't in person).
Thanks for your response. It seems like for the price, they could be a little more enthusiastic.
Yeah, you're definitely better off with the girls on Carrollton. Have you been there? All of the women have always been very friendly and outgoing.
I actually live near the Florida panhandle. Mobile isn’t far so I wait until they come here. I wish I could find a great massage provider. Maybe one of these days.
I've actually had a couple really good visits with Leigh. She was pretty standoff-ish the first visit though
Leigh was standoffish on your first visit, but warmed up after that?? Hmmm....maybe I should give her a second chance then.
Yeah she was pretty much just like you described her but the second and third time were way better.

I think she's hot as hell personally