Skipthegames smear campaign

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/000428265050

Someone did Kara dirty. Lol. I was thinking about checking her out, not sure anymore.
Hope it's not so. I have seen her once based on a recommendation from another member on here. She has great reviews and actually joined the site. My review and experience was positive.
Ya she was in my scope for sure
She doesn't have one bad eccie review, to my knowledge, do you use eccie or stg as your guide?
I have seen her a couple of times without any issues. Even wrote a review on her. Last time I saw her she had some people staying with her. They made themselves scarce and didn't cause any issues. She also told me she was having trouble with one person in particular. He came to visit and wouldn't leave. She had to text her friends to come over and help get him out of there. Apparently he was also expecting her to be his beck and call girl. Always available whenever he wanted. I haven't seen her since then. She seems to be moving and changing numbers a lot. Don't know if it's this guy giving her a hard time or if her and her friends decided to go Bonnie and Clyde. Not sure now if I'd like to step in the mix again and find out. It's a shame she seems to be a nice gal.
The ad was taken down? What happened?
Ive seen her several times and always had a good time. I am leaning towards jealous/tilted client.
Plenty of bad ones out there not so sure she is one of them
Kara is a great girl. You should visit her. Treat her good. Down to earth and knows what she is doing.
I liked her. The smear reads like a disgruntled client, I think.
I trust eccie way more than stg, but i have read reviews and i think most are good, and at least one review or reply said that she bailed on him. Whoever posted the stg post definitely wasn't feeling her, but like one of you said, was probably jaded.. or a stalker lol.
I’ve seen a few other providers with similar ads posted. Probably by the same nut Job.
Which Kara? I had a less,than perfect exp with one of them.
Pensacola Kara, I guess the ad went tho. She looks gorgeous tho
And now there's this:

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...y/782605533017

Not the same editing technique on the photos, left the negative message in the body of the ad. Maybe it's a real apology, maybe it's somebody trying to salvage Kara's rep.

FWIW -- Kara21's OK by me. (Seen her once.)