Time wasted by Sexy Chloe.

User ID: -
Date: 02/06/2019
Name: Sexy Chloe
Phone: 850 419 3481
Email Address: Sexychloe007@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...s/963348143828
City: Okaloosa Island
State: Florida
Address: Highway 98, past the Gulfarium
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: I text at 12:19, and ask availability.

Chloe responds that she can meet me at 1 p.m., and she gives me the address.

At 1:15, she says she got out of the shower and to give her five minutes.

1:18 - she asks if I have condoms, as she doesn't have any. She says she still needs to go to the store.

I offer to take her.

1:30 - she asks me to meet her by the parking garage.

I leave at 2 p.m. No further communication.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks hot in her ad.
ROS: Rates quoted were $80 QV, $120 HH, $200 HR
Recommendation: No
I've tried to connect with her a couple of times. Same ole story. Either she goes silent after I get there or she doesn't have any condoms and has to go out and get some, then silence. Some on here seem to have a good experience with her but she been nothing but flakey where I'm concerned.
Same issue here. I will never entertain the idea of calling her again.
If you cannot meet, then just say you cannot meet.
No Encounter took place. Moved to coed
Last week I too lost 3 hours of my life on her as well... never again
She is very hit or miss. Sometimes the sessions are awesome, and some are just weird and unprepared. Definitely YMMV
She is very hit or miss. Sometimes the sessions are awesome, and some are just weird and unprepared. Definitely YMMV Originally Posted by Bondage7000
Agreed, I have seen her over a dozen times the last 2.5 years, let me down once but made up for it on the next session, guess I've been lucky.
@latin4greek

I’ve read a lot of your reviews, which I’ve greatly appreciated. The reviews here on Chloe are mixed. Some are great, and others aren’t. I was skeptical, but the latest reviews on her seemed positive. (Your reviews on her impressed me so much, I decided to take a chance)

I don’t have a lot of experience with the “hobby” here in the US.

For you and the other more experienced members, I have a question.

If you were stood up like I was, would you try again with the provider in question?

If we stood up a provider, they would most likely never give us hobbyists a second chance.

Just wondering what your opinions are.

For you and the other more experienced members, I have a question.

If you were stood up like I was, would you try again with the provider in question?

If we stood up a provider, they would most likely never give us hobbyists a second chance.

Just wondering what your opinions are. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Don't overlook that they have something we want and are willing to spend $ on and we vastly outnumber them!
Gives them much more latitude!
Also, she must get A TON of visitors, because she runs out of the basics: toilet paper, towels, hand soap. Either that, or hygeine isn't a priority. HOWEVER, if she gets her act together, she can be a real nice treat. Like I said, Your Mileage May Very.