Beware cash and dash

So I met her on seeking.set up for her to come over.said she needed to give cash to babysitter to shop while we hung out.so I did...she went to car and left.my own fault for being to trusting.live and learn.
Thx for info
I think there were some "rules" posted at one time or another. It would probably help to review them from time to time. Maybe not the first rule but certainly near the top - if she wants to shop, she can give her money to anybody she wants, AFTER the appointment is over. NEVER pay up front.
Thanks for the tip...first time I've done that and was a little to trusting.just thought I would give people a heads up...next time she might have someone rob you at her incall.but thanks for the advice....
It may be that she needs the money but don’t really like performing sexual favors for it. Similar to like I need a paycheck but don’t really want a job
Good to know; thanks for the heads up.
I’m really sorry this happened to you. But, thank you for the heads up.
Heard she was working with another provider in the area and is new to all this
She might be working with someone now.don't know how new to this she is.can only tell you what happened with me.maybe she changed her ways..realized you can only rob so many.
I saw her today and had a nice time. She's a friend of another provider I know so I wasn't afraid of cash and dash. She's also friends with a couple of local dancers I know. I did tell her she had this review and she adamantly denied it. She did say she had enemies and an ex boyfriend who were out to discredit her but who knows. She doesn't seem the type that would do that but I guess YMMV.
Not an ex or out to get her.she did what she did but if she has changed her ways great...I hope she has and turns out to be a great provider in the area.I won't talk any more about it.just tryin to keep.people informed.
I believe you talentdhung4u, thanks for the warning.
Oh, I completely believe she did that. I was just sharing her story. We all know these gals have their "highs" and lows. Pun intended.