Encounter: Lilith is good

User ID: -
Date: 6-16-19
Name: Lilith loveless
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...m/900232774173
City: Fwb
State: Florida
Address: Hotel on the ISLAND
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Lfk.BBBJ,facial, , doggy , mission
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Soft body , thick legs , nice ass
Some tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
Too bad her friend didn’t want to join or had a friend local to join

Seen her post and wanted to go but didn’t get the chance
When I contacted her recently she said bbbj was off the menu. Nice to hear it might be back on
When I contacted her recently she said bbbj was off the menu. Nice to hear it might be back on Originally Posted by Fishman1175
Agreed. I saw her a month or so ago. She was a lot of fun, and I had a good time, but the CBJ made what could have been an awesome encounter into a so-so one.
I don’t know...maybe I was lucky
Rather way how are you gonna let someone cum on your face and have a covered BJ
Some of her pictures are interesting
I may be opening myself up to a ton of pm’s but....

I saw her ads in the old backpage days. Listed an email so I emailed her. She replied with her real life email so I googled it. Very, very scary stuff. I wouldn’t risk anything with her.
I don’t know man she was cool .. she asked me to buy her some smokes and soda before I came over. She let me in and she was still getting ready ... she’s a talker .
She pretty told me not to worrie about boyfriends or pimps banging on the door...
I have seen her twice already. Both times are great. Like I said but a clock watcher
Oooh....I'm tellin April!!!
Lol!!
Shhhhh
how are you gonna let someone cum on your face and have a covered BJ Originally Posted by DaleDaBone
Well, she does. I did it. CBJ (about as good as a CBJ can be, which is still far from ideal), CFS, more CBJ then on her knees, off with the hat and she jerked me till I dumped all across her face. That was fun. It's not something I do often, but giving a nice facial is something I do enjoy now and then and she really seems to love taking them.

If I get confirmation that I can get BBBJ, I'll be seeing her again soon after. She was a lot of fun all-around.
I may be opening myself up to a ton of pm’s but....

I saw her ads in the old backpage days. Listed an email so I emailed her. She replied with her real life email so I googled it. Very, very scary stuff. I wouldn’t risk anything with her. Originally Posted by ww32566

Saw her twice and no BBBJ
I'm in agreement bwith whoever wouldn't fuck with this chcik. My second visit in the hobby I tried to see this girl, she turned a QV into Car Visit which was not discussed before hand, I received no stimulation to get hard except a bullshit ass handjob, and I didn't even get to penetrate. She walked off with my money and I thought she was going to come back and invite me inside since I was nervous trying to fuck in the front door of my truck, she never returned. The sun was about to come up, and her roommates who she talked about all night as to why I couldn't go in started coming out of whatever house she was at, and she called me and said I needed to leave. I would never use this chick again.