Encounter: Humpday w Erica

User ID: -
Date: 7/24/2019
Name: Erica
Phone: 850-851-7351
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://panama-city.skipthegames.com/...y/578490232937
City: Panama City Beach
State: Florida
Address: Mid-Panama City Beach on the gulf side of the lagoon
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ
Lying Cowgirl
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde 6" below shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6" and about 150 lbs
Ample C cups
Hazel/blue eyes
Several tats
Recommendation: Yes
She is very fun!
Very nice, can you pm me her rates?
Is she CBJ only? Feels a little ambiguous that her ad lists CIM but not BBBJ and then this report and the single previous report I found both mention CBJ.
Is she CBJ only? Feels a little ambiguous that her ad lists CIM but not BBBJ and then this report and the single previous report I found both mention CBJ. Originally Posted by Cnf7z169
Sounds like you can CIM if your dick is in a jimmy hat. I say false advertising.
She is my g2g!! I had a wonderful experience with her and she was open to anything I asked for... I was a little nervous about sending a deposit with out meeting her first, but she met me at the condo and didn't rush our visit.. I will see her again forsure
She is a scam . Had me send her a deposit , then harassed me for the remainder for medicine for her kid . All before we ever meet and then stopped returning my messages after I wouldn’t send more money for her fake sick kid. Eff this girl, she will steal your deposit
She is a scam, beware . Stole my deposit
She is a scam
She is a scam Originally Posted by cincynick
This review is over 2 years old. Why are you just now commenting on it?