URL / Website: http://springfield-mo.skipthegames.c...p/713018733319
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: outcall, southside
Activities: massage, bbbj, cg
Hair Length and Color: brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The pictures are her...thirty pounds ago. She has baby damage and doesn't appear to have lost the extra weight.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry. If they're not sisters they sure look very much alike in the face. This is why I travel.
Cynic,

The good news was, at least you weren't robbed and you did got something out it. The bad news is, now this area is getting to the point that this is normal. It was much better even a year ago. My advice is stay with the few reliable providers or as the Chief said, travel.
I've seen Barbie, she is worth your time.
I saw barbie last week, she has not gained weight and well worth your time. The so called sister stayed outside while we got comfortable, I was gonna ask barbie who she was, but didnt really care. Brunette looked snobby then too.thx for report
Sloppy,not snobby
I almost pulled the trigger on this one I'm glad I read your review! I have walked away whenever I expect one thing and get there and it's 30 lb more or 30 years older. Is it too much to ask that these ladies post accurate up-to-date pictures. We don't want to see some picture that has been doctored or that are 10 years old.
Cynic,

The good news was, at least you weren't robbed and you did got something out it. The bad news is, now this area is getting to the point that this is normal. It was much better even a year ago. My advice is stay with the few reliable providers or as the Chief said, travel. Originally Posted by xyzwibeancounter
Stay here and tryst has good ones
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
  • cynic
  • 09-08-2020, 04:37 PM
I've seen rose many times and she is a great provider.. I've always left happy and satisfied. She is sweet and very accommodating.
I've seen rose many times and she is a great provider.. I've always left happy and satisfied. She is sweet and very accommodating. Originally Posted by ejones
Where is the Report on this meeting ?
Well I really really wanted to set something up with barbie. Guess that is a no now. Sucks though. Her pictures were really hot