Date: 7/8/21
Name: Audriana Foxxx
Phone: 417-812-7428
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....t/584398783705
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: In hotel off of sunshine
Activities: FS, Oral, doggy, mish, cg, rcg.
Hair Length and Color: mid back length brownish blonde hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks like her pics, she is very small and definitely a spinner. Small perky boobs nice firm butt.
Recommendation: Yes
She is super tight. Once and only time I have seen her I was denied doggy. Did the best I could to stuff it in mish. Finished handy. She's super cute and petite.
My experience was the same as Tim. Only mish and had to finish with jacking it. If you see her again please let us know if she is know if she is more friendly and open on repeat visits.
Some women that are too tight or older, use a water-based lubricant. I notice a huge difference in the enjoyment factor!
I have been trying to set something up with her but she isn’t replying to my texts.
Weird girl, she was setting up with me then asked for a picture. I sent and she quit replying. I know how that sounds and probably what you're all thinking but I'm not a bad looking guy at all...very clean, not overweight and I've had plenty of younger/more attractive girls than her. Only thing I can think of is I'm letting my beard get pretty long, it's very neat and clean but maybe big beards freak her out.