User ID: N/A
Date: Early July
Name: Lux on STG, think she said Alena
Phone: 323-407-2013
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....s/867133269255
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Physical Description: Short, skinny, pictures are probably her, dont think she is 21 anymore and like always, enough filters on them.
ROS: txted her and set up was easy, wanted a picture and provided one herself. She directed me to what hotel she was staying and gave me room number when I was 5 min out. Crappy place and there was a dude a couple of doors down kinda staring down the rooms when I knocked on the door. But whatever, I’m sure that isn’t uncommon. She Greeted me at the door and gave me a hug. She was pretty outgoing. We both undressed. She was skinny and not clean shaven. She got out a condom and gave me a covered bj until I was hard (not my preference but I am a little shy and just see what the girl wants before asking other stuff.) Beforehand I asked if she offered DATY but I was already not interested in that. She asked if I wanted to do doggy and she said that was her favorite. I complied and we did that for about 10 minutes. She was very tight but there was not much interaction or feeling she was doing this for the fun, so after a while Jr lost interest. I told her it was not going to happen so I cleaned up and make my way out. I guess if you are just looking for a quick fix without much needs she could do the job but I noticed I need a little more connection and willingness to have a good time from the lady her side. Hh 180
Recommendation: No