State: Florida
Address: Off 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY,69, CG RCG Doggie
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black / Long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Petite very fit with long curly black hair with very large boobs with tight body and perfect ass. Body art all around.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. I finally made it to the FWB area as of today, and I'm on Vanessa's to-do list for tomorrow! ��
  • 33ski
  • 10-19-2021, 01:50 PM
Nice review. I finally made it to the FWB area as of today, and I'm on Vanessa's to-do list for tomorrow! �� Originally Posted by gstringlover
How'd that work out gstringlover? I've contacted her about an upcoming trip but I have a very small window of opportunity to see her on my trip
Sorry it took me so long, but I finally posted a review! In short, do whatever you can to see this girl!

How'd that work out gstringlover? I've contacted her about an upcoming trip but I have a very small window of opportunity to see her on my trip Originally Posted by 33ski
Is she really that good? Seems TGTBT.
Don't doubt the hype. It's there for a reason.
Is she really that good? Seems TGTBT. Originally Posted by Jonn Snow
No. She is better than any review tells.
She is the best in this area.
Yes, VI is that good. She should be on every monger's bucket list.
If you like ink, if you like soft, smooth tan skin, a pretty face, an AMAZING BODY and a to die for personality, all wrapped up in a provocative, sensuous, stimulating and satisfying woman, do whatever it takes to see Vanessa! As always, YMMV, but hands down, the best all around all-star provider on the panhandle. Don’t pass up a chance to spend an hour or more with V Ink. You’ll understand why I say this when you meet her!