Just Curious About This..Social Media Inquiry ..🦴👅💋🙈

Hi Sexy Mongers,

Which of these other platforms are you most likely to follow or stalk sexy hunnies that may or may not be providers associated with Eccie?
Which sites have you found to be most fruitful in your stalking endeavors?
Under the Texas stalking laws in Texas Penal Code (Sec. 42.072), it is illegal for a person to engage in a pattern of behavior which they know or reasonably should know would cause another person to feel threatened or fearful.
Guys, play nice.
..wow please understand this Gentlemen..
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20221121-231205_Chrome.jpg (177.1 KB, 66 views)
Thanks for sharing info that helps Providers choose where to create accounts using Provider Name as apposed to Real Name on Social Media Platforms.
On twitter I use my real name to tweet strictly for fun.
On Truthsocial I decided to sign on with this handle for scientifuc reasons😇
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20221121-231938_Chrome.jpg (49.2 KB, 65 views)
I have a hooker Twitter account because there’s clients on their site

I have a RW Truth Social because I’m there for Trump & politics. Maybe you should switch it around just some advice.
Im good with just Eccie and my repeats and taking off the @Venusnova i created yesterday at TruthSocial..lol.
Thank you Cendell for commenting and your absolutely right ALOT of Providers are doing great on Twitter, im just going to keep it for fun with my real name & having fun blogging my opinions related to whatever not hobby related.
Hugs
What's that Tw*tter name again?

As for market research, have you found any data points on whether people enjoy having to pay deposits?

Or better yet, recent visuals? Asking for a friend.

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2848103
  • BLM69
  • 11-22-2022, 10:42 PM
What's that Tw*tter name again?

As for market research, have you found any data points on whether people enjoy having to pay deposits?

Or better yet, recent visuals? Asking for a friend.

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2848103 Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Only SIMPS pay deposits
I mean I could see someone MAYBE paying it, but ifn she only does BJ then I would have to say nah

I wonder ifn she does SS......wait...NM.
I already said play nice.
I'm closing this one.