Violet

Does anyone have any info on a provider named Violet? She is late 30's, early 40's light-skinned Latina about 5'2. She was small bbw but lost weight. PM's are full. Respond here please. Thanks.

Image links removed - UC
OK. there is nothing creepy at all about this post.... or ISO ... right UC ?
OK. there is nothing creepy at all about this post.... or ISO ... right UC ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

What is creepy about it?
Why would u think she is on a hooker board?
Why would u think she is on a hooker board? Originally Posted by DoubleEagle

I didn't say that she is on a hooker board. I am asking for info on her. That doesn't mean that she is active here.
Then ur asking on the wrong site.
Who is she to u? And b HONEST…….
Then ur asking on the wrong site.
Who is she to u? And b HONEST……. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle

My mistake. I forgot to say that she is a provider that was on Backpage and later, listcrawler. She has been reviewed on Eccie years ago.
You will never find her if you don’t have her provider name. That has to be correct.
And do have a question for you. Did you EVER find a lady you liked. EVERY one of your reviews is a NO!!!!! No wonder she is hiding from you.
Popcawn anyone ?
Let's play nice guys.
and
lifestyler1980,
If she's gone offline, she's gone, so simply stop.
And btw, read the image guidelines section that applies to guys.
I cannot post a photo because my genitalia is larger than 60 pixels height and it will be removed. I can wear a thong but it won’t cover my genitalia so the image would be removed.

“Butt cheeks are welcome.”

Happy small business Saturday! Any ladies want me up in their business?
I know. The struggle is real. I found that a wide angle lens is almost mandatory when I take pics of my chub.