You do realize Epstein’s Island was once called a conspiracy theory by the beloved left

Why was that ?
What if was Trump Island? You think the intelligent left would have dubbed it a conspiracy theory ?

Honestly I am tired of hearing about it, nothing will come of it because because the majority of the folks named are Democrat. Democrats are like any other criminal group they try not to eat their own
Was it, ofa? I don’t remember nothing of the sort. Please provide some proof of your claim so anybody who isn’t you can take it seriously.

If you’re so tired of hearing about it, why did you start a thread about it? Especially after the mods moved the first Epstein Island thread out of this forum?

Apparently you aren’t tired of hearing about it. Or else you’ve got another agenda.

Will hang up and listen now.
What are you implying, Ace? Don't answer because you can't and I'm not trying to trick anyone into getting banned. These types of threads do no good because we can't even address what you are insinuating about Dems.

A recent thread with a similar premise ended up in the litter box forum for a reason.
It's politically relevant due to the fact that Trump's name is on the manifest, as well as Alan dershowitz, and so is Bill Clinton. Make the conclusions you want from that, but due to the nature of the implied thread content I have nothing more to add - except that it's politically damaging to be on that list.
Such is the state of politics and the world, with the advent of social media and a billion cameras

It's politically relevant due to the fact that Trump's name is on the manifest, as well as Alan dershowitz, and so is Bill Clinton. Make the conclusions you want from that, but due to the nature of the implied thread content I have nothing more to add - except that it's politically damaging to be on that list. Originally Posted by eyecu2
I completely disagree. What does who you hang out with every blue moon have to do with your job? People are making a lot of assumptions about people on that list. Unless something comes out about them that says they were privy to who that sick fucker was, I'm not accusing Trump, Clinton or any other person on that list of shit.

The whole purpose of releasing that list was for people to jump to conclusions and shame people for their own political agenda. I choose not to play that gossip game.
My point is exactly what you state...the release will create by innuendo of affiliation the actions of the bad apple, would translate to the whole bunch. That's the nature of gossip, politics and the activities on Epsteins island. I have no knowledge or proof that it is anything more than gossip - but it in fact is that, and politically damaging
What are you implying, Ace? Don't answer because you can't and I'm not trying to trick anyone into getting banned. These types of threads do no good because we can't even address what you are insinuating about Dems.

A recent thread with a similar premise ended up in the litter box forum for a reason. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I didn’t imply anything, I STATED THE ONLY TIME THE DIMS TALK ABOUT THE RULE OF LAW THEY EXCLUDE THEMSELVES FROM THAT.

the topic is about anything else, but for some reason you choose to go their, why exactly is that I ponder
Was it, ofa? I don’t remember nothing of the sort. Please provide some proof of your claim so anybody who isn’t you can take it seriously.

If you’re so tired of hearing about it, why did you start a thread about it? Especially after the mods moved the first Epstein Island thread out of this forum?

Apparently you aren’t tired of hearing about it. Or else you’ve got another agenda.

Will hang up and listen now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The topic isn’t about Epsteins Island it’s about how the dims apply the law and to whom they choose to apply it to. It’s political as far as I am concerned. Not the Island but what I stated.

Move it where ever you won’t
I completely disagree. What does who you hang out with every blue moon have to do with your job? People are making a lot of assumptions about people on that list. Unless something comes out about them that says they were privy to who that sick fucker was, I'm not accusing Trump, Clinton or any other person on that list of shit.

The whole purpose of releasing that list was for people to jump to conclusions and shame people for their own political agenda. I choose not to play that gossip game. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Who is making assumptions? Seems to me you have that down pat. I too don’t believe in quil by associating
Another pointless threads sans supporting links.

Just what the Right likes. More diversion to keep peoples attention from important matters.
Another pointless threads sans supporting links.

Just what the Right likes. More diversion to keep peoples attention from important matters. Originally Posted by Precious_b
You just need to pay attention to daily news, then you wouldn’t need a useless link. Even the blind can see the left gets preferred treatment from the news media and their justice department. This is just another example their preferred status. The real truth is out there .
Again, while the names of Politicians are being thrown about, the topic is part of a Court case and not a Political topic.
Moved to The Sand Box.