Providers who rim

In my younger days, it was called around the world, then transformed to tossing the salad. But I just need a good old rimjob.
Asian agency ladies back in California has it (usually) in their menu.

How many of ladies (especially in Alabama/Atlanta) has it in their menu?
Don't know about Alabama and Atlanta but quite a few do it out this way, especially so in the Asian Spas in Dallas and some other bigger cities!
Sidebar: Around the World, I'm pretty sure is in reference to the Trifecta performed on a male by his lover: Oral worship of the Cock, Balls and Anus - not necessarily in that order!
If you're ever in Austin....
According to Dr. David Ruebens 'Everything you ever wanted to know about Sex, but were afraid to ask'. Around the world was said to be licked from head to toe. (including anus)
According to Dr. David Ruebens 'Everything you ever wanted to know about Sex, but were afraid to ask'. Around the world was said to be licked from head to toe. (including anus) Originally Posted by ugotme10
Dr. Solemate's Def is the correct one!
Don't know about Alabama and Atlanta but quite a few do it out this way, especially so in the Asian Spas in Dallas and some other bigger cities!
Sidebar: Around the World, I'm pretty sure is in reference to the Trifecta performed on a male by his lover: Oral worship of the Cock, Balls and Anus - not necessarily in that order! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Dr. Solemate's Def is the correct one! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I vote Dr. Reuben's as his was taken from interviews with Johns and Hookers. A rim job is a rim job, a blow job is a blow job...
But, whether the book is viewed as archaic in today's world, I believe he deserves credit for coining the phrase. However, not many of us are willing to spend their hour being tasted all over, and not many ladies would probably attempt it. But having done it during my formative college years, it made for some interesting sex while listening to Donna Summer.
Lol, Ugo, guess we'll have to agree to disagree and enjoy the oral attention our bodies may receive from our lovers, be they real or simply in our fantasies!
Lol, Ugo, guess we'll have to agree to disagree and enjoy the oral attention our bodies may receive from our lovers, be they real or simply in our fantasies! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Truce agreed on! LOL

On this board we're all known for being lovers, not fighters.
Never had an rj, but i heard they were the best. Any providers in my area who do this should hit me up
In my younger days, it was called around the world, then transformed to tossing the salad. But I just need a good old rimjob.
Asian agency ladies back in California has it (usually) in their menu.

How many of ladies (especially in Alabama/Atlanta) has it in their menu? Originally Posted by Sd_saluki
Hey babe, I will be in Atlanta 14-16 May. I think we would get along swimmingly.
Always on the lookout for this service here in San Antonio. Hard to come by.
I love doing it and I love to travel....
Alaine, we need to slurp....err talk! lol
I love doing it and I love to travel.... Originally Posted by alaine
Alaine, lets talk about.pm mew
Alaine, lets talk about.pm mew Originally Posted by maxemus48
Maximus.I lost touch with you.on CM.
PM me.
I have toys.