TS Dallas Recommendations

I tried calling up a few providers on eros-dallas and I was surprised that many of them refused a BBBJ. (Can you believe it?)

and when I asked for rimming the line was disconnected

May I please ask someone to recommend me a effeminate provider (who is available in Dallas) who will atleast offer (both ways) BBBJ and TUMA. (or am I asking for too much).

I really felt like a bum after not finding any provider (I skipped the ones who has photos which were too good to be true).
Yes, you're asking too much.

Try to screen, then get to know the person, BEFORE asking such delicate questions.

Plus, with the whole TUMA thing, I NEVER promise that to anyone that I haven't met before.

Let me get gross here for a moment. A guy smells and it's obvious that he hasn't bathed in awhile. Plus, he has hemorrhoids. And he says that he just got out of the shower.

I'm not touching that. Period. Not with my fingers and not with my mouth.

I guess that I'm being a bit more forthright today because well, I just am.

But to ask a stranger, "Hey. Will you PROMISE to tongue my ass?" isn't the way to approach a sex worker.

With TS's, I would imagine that covered blowjobs would be more of the norm just because.

Again, respect others boundaries and if you do, no telling what wonderful things may transpire!

Introduce yourself over the phone. Offer to screen completely. Then, ask the pointed/graphic/delicate questions that you wish to ask. Not before.

Hope this helps.

I don't have any specific ladies to recommend at this time. Maybe a few others do. Plus, there are some great threads on this site about specific TS's, if you're interested in doing a search.

Good luck!
If you ever come to austin ill do all that for you with a smile on my face plus i love the way guys smell but yeah ya gotta be clean ....
  • Sandy
  • 04-25-2014, 08:19 PM
http://youtu.be/hE18CGmtXqM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hE18CGmtXqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Read this thread. It will provide some other good resources.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1031793