Crazy Fetish of Mine

I have a crazy fetish that I've been exploring lately. I seem to get extremely turned on to have a girl surprise me while we're messing around and take a huge dump on me... is that weird?? Just thinking about it turns me on in a big way. Would love to find a provider that would be able to help me out with this in the San Antonio area.
. is that weird??

Yes
It is weird that you cannot post about anything else since you joined.
Nah.... it ain't wierd... Live it up kiddo... Make good memories...
SCAT is a hard limit for me. Being a nurse for 20 plus years just will not let me put another at risk..........Butt hey....to each his own.
SCAT is a hard limit for me. Being a nurse for 20 plus years just will not let me put another at risk..........Butt hey....to each his own. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Is it "to each his own" or who eats his own?
Nah.... it ain't wierd... Live it up kiddo... Make good memories... Originally Posted by crashkopf
Great attitude, crashkopf! I agree.

I used to know a woman in Dallas who did scat but why don't you post an ISO in your area and ask ladies to PM you, only? That way, the ladies who are interested can contact you directly.

Take care. Reminds me. I have a queening chair that I need to move to my new place.

Elisabeth
I couldn't. I would never shame someone for their likes, but- I get uncomfortable when someone ask to watch me pee! I was asked if I could fart on someone's face, once, and I couldn't and then on top of that I couldn't fart for the next three days. It's just not, me.