studio?

what's a studio?
I'm thinking, that it's any other place, whether it's private or business, that provide massage and that special touch that we seek.
Are we talking non Asian places then?
That's what I'm thinking. For the Non-Asian places.
It’s really not that hard to figure out guys. Message me if you need help.
There are tons of studios in Texas. I'm not aware of any here in La. The last studio that I knew about in La. was in Baton Rouge on O'Neal Lane called Executive Tans. BTW, no one ever went there to get darker.
thought studio meant movie studio.
There are tons of studios in Texas. I'm not aware of any here in La. The last studio that I knew about in La. was in Baton Rouge on O'Neal Lane called Executive Tans. BTW, no one ever went there to get darker. Originally Posted by Bababoeuy
Been about 15 years since I've been to one of the Dallas Studios. They have themed rooms and bill themselves as modeling studios where you get private, nude posing. Some were just jack shacks and at others the right password or secret handshake could get you extras.
There are tons of studios in Texas. I'm not aware of any here in La. The last studio that I knew about in La. was in Baton Rouge on O'Neal Lane called Executive Tans. BTW, no one ever went there to get darker. Originally Posted by Bababoeuy
Yeah, I remember hearing about that place. They got busted back in the early 90's. I don't think they were open more than a year.

Jim
I was curious about this term. I was unfamilar
So far none of the reviews posted in this section have been real Studio Reviews.
A hotel or private residence isnt a Studio nor does getting a massage at her home or hotel mean Studio. A studio is usually a single building or in a strip mall with vague signage. There are many of them in cities like Houston, Dallas, Austin, Tampa, Phoenix. I havent seen one in Louisiana in over 10 years. Scrolling thru eccie Dallas-studios will better clarify what a studio is.
I see comments that LA or New Orleans area hasn't had a real studio in years.

is this forum redundant considering its massage related? non-sexual massage maybe?

we do have the amp/spa forum.