Anal masturbation..............

I read this in a sex tip column....this was geared toward men in the article.

{I can have one helluva orgasm doing anal mastubation or anal play with a partner!!}

Q. What are some overall rules and tips for anal masturbation - especially for men? For example, can I insert toys up my rectum and how far?

A. Because the anus contains a high concentration of nerve endings, stimulation of this orifice can be extremely pleasurable, for both men and women. This can be done in a variety of ways, such as lightly rubbing the entrance with a vibrator, penetrating the opening with a finger, or thrusting with an Anal Sex Toy while masturbating.

Aside from the satisfaction that can be experienced by either sex from anal masturbation, many males get a great deal of enjoyment from having their prostate gland stimulated - so there's even more incentive for you to experiment with this form of sexual arousal. The Prostate can be stimulated through rectal wall, preferably by massaging it, and is located approximately 1.5 inches (3 cm) past the anal opening towards the direction of the navel.

here is some basic information to get you started:

1. You can use a variety of toys for anal masturbation, preferably those made of hygienic, non-porous materials, such as glass or high grade silicone. You may also cover any suitable toy with a Condom if you aren't sure if it is safe to be used inside the rectum.

2. Always use a toy with a flared base to prevent accidental insertion beyond the point of easy retrieval! As the anal canal is about 2.5 inches long and the rectum is approximately 7 inches long, there is a lot of room to be able to penetrate yourself quite thoroughly if desired. However, going deep isn't necessary for butt play to feel good; since the nerve endings are concentrated at the entrance, you can enjoy plenty of gratification by keeping your play shallow.

3. The muscles surrounding the anus and the rectum are called sphincters. They are capable of powerful contractions, so much so that anal penetration can end up hurting or even injuring an individual. This is why it is important to lubricate liberally, progress slowly, and reserve anal play for when you're feelings completely relaxed.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/advice_ana...urbation.shtml
I love TUMA or FUMA from a beaute. I do not like toys as they are impersonal and there's no sensation. A fem asked me today about any "rules". I looked at her straight in the face and told her, "there are none". I am completely open with a fem and in what we enjoy together. I'm all ears babe!

GO WITH A SMILE!
LOVE doing anal-anything on a lover...love, love,love.
+1

I get off to doing prostate play & strap on play.....a BIG turn on!
Seeing a mans eyes the first time his prostate is massaged............PRICELESS! !!
Then to watch him start to squire and thrash, rocking his hips, looking at me through dazed eyes in disbelief, of the pleasure I am giving him..........Makes me wet just thinking about it............YUM
You have a point there Ms. Athena. I have received a few P - massages in the past. It takes no time for my eyes to glaze over and roll to the back of my head resulting in a huge O. I'm usually a one pop kind of guy but a P massage usually brings up a 2nd, leaving me fully satisfied for quite some time.
Since I know how much pleasure it will bring you and that I have no way to give you such an intense O, using just my body...I dont understand why some men have such a hang up of me using a small vibrator to bring them to such an intense and pleasurable O. I am ALL woman, and I am the one giving you the pleasure, relax and allow me to take you to another level, to bring you to a hard intense cum like you have never felt before........
Well, I am willing to try just about anything once, twice if I like it.
Doc rob, Ms Athena made a believer out of me.....she really knows her vibrators and how to bring on that pleasure multiple times....
I just love using the aneros on one of my subs. It is such a treat to watch them squirm as the aneros massages them making them so horny they can't control themselves without some restraint. It also does a wonderful job of getting them ready for a session with one of my strapons.
Charlotte,

Wanted to be one of the first to welcome you to Another Realm and ECCIE!!!

Hope that you enjoy being here and please feel free to post and create topics as much as you desire in Another Realm! And of course, in other places of ECCIE as well.

Best,
Elisabeth
Well Ms Athena you are all woman and then some and beyond imagination!!! I can second, third, and fourth that you do know exactly what you speak of on this subject having been on the recieving end of those eyes rolling back in your head and being close to losing it all at your disposal!!! Speaking of imagination the upcoming Dallas/ Athena double show is going to be some kind of experience beyond belief no doubt!
Damn Dallas, nice avatar (you are one sexy woman):

What was that you were saying? ijs

I read this in a sex tip column....this was geared toward men in the article.

{I can have one helluva orgasm doing anal mastubation or anal play with a partner!!}

Q. What are some overall rules and tips for anal masturbation - especially for men? For example, can I insert toys up my rectum and how far?

A. Because the anus contains a high concentration of nerve endings, stimulation of this orifice can be extremely pleasurable, for both men and women. This can be done in a variety of ways, such as lightly rubbing the entrance with a vibrator, penetrating the opening with a finger, or thrusting with an Anal Sex Toy while masturbating.

Aside from the satisfaction that can be experienced by either sex from anal masturbation, many males get a great deal of enjoyment from having their prostate gland stimulated - so there's even more incentive for you to experiment with this form of sexual arousal. The Prostate can be stimulated through rectal wall, preferably by massaging it, and is located approximately 1.5 inches (3 cm) past the anal opening towards the direction of the navel.

here is some basic information to get you started:

1. You can use a variety of toys for anal masturbation, preferably those made of hygienic, non-porous materials, such as glass or high grade silicone. You may also cover any suitable toy with a Condom if you aren't sure if it is safe to be used inside the rectum.

2. Always use a toy with a flared base to prevent accidental insertion beyond the point of easy retrieval! As the anal canal is about 2.5 inches long and the rectum is approximately 7 inches long, there is a lot of room to be able to penetrate yourself quite thoroughly if desired. However, going deep isn't necessary for butt play to feel good; since the nerve endings are concentrated at the entrance, you can enjoy plenty of gratification by keeping your play shallow.

3. The muscles surrounding the anus and the rectum are called sphincters. They are capable of powerful contractions, so much so that anal penetration can end up hurting or even injuring an individual. This is why it is important to lubricate liberally, progress slowly, and reserve anal play for when you're feelings completely relaxed.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/advice_ana...urbation.shtml Originally Posted by DallasRain
Just gotta say: I know a trusted, many-meetings together provider who has tried prostate massage on me and it does NOTHING for me. I don't think I have any hang-ups in this area (or any area) but I don't get it. It's 2 of her fingers up my ass (my doctor only uses 1) but I don't feel any extra sensation.

Can we go someplace for instructions? Maybe we're not doing it right.

I never want to miss out on any of life's joys. We must experience them ALL!
Try googling Prostate Massage.....There are times fingers just wont reach it, I prefer a slim vibrator, always covered with a condom and lubed well, then I have you raise your legs up like in stir ups. I gently apply the tip of the vibrator to your anus, allowing your to enjoy the pleasure of the vibes going upwards, then lower your legs while I slowly and gently advance the vibrator forward, I prefer to have you slowly grinding your hips so you are controlling the speed of the advancement while I suck on your cock. Once it is fully inserted I well slowly increase the speed of the vibrator while I continue to suck your cock. This technique works wonders and has popped many a cherry for me!! Have Fun!!