sexual bucket list

thinking about the jack nicholson morgan freeman movie bucket list where the 2 dying friends make a list of things they want to do before they kick the bucket. so many great topics come and go here im just thinking what things are on your sexual bucket lists. things you want to do before you die. it can be mild or wild outlandish or mundane. is it group sex, anal, bondage s and m, b and d. are there deep dark secrets crazy fantacies. while the wild does excite me after a few months on here i can say my bucket list would be as simple as can be. to have sonya from san antonio and tara evans. not in any weird way not as part of a duo just to experience each in every way sexually i would desire an would be ok with them. i know its pretty mundane [ i hope the rest of you are more adventurous i look forward to stories of sex with 8 women hanging from a jet ski] but the pics and posts of those 2 women just make me feel to have had sex with those 2 means one could consider his life fulfilled. tell us what would make youe life complete from a sexual standpoint i expect all will be more adventurous and readable than mine though i dont know if any will be better.
great post!!!!

my sexual bucket list----#1petiteassman!!!!

Kurt Russell

Goldie Hawn

Kurt Russell & goldie hawn together

Billy Bob thornton{I LOVE QUIRKY MEN}

a petite black chick is my main fantasy...never had one!

A bukkake{still havent had one and i have been sooooo close...lol}
I agree. Great thread. And like DR, I think the OP means both people AND activities you would put on your list.

I have some really kinky (as far as I'm concerned) activities on my list. Too embarrassed to post them here. If interested, pm me.

A few that I doubt I'll ever see:
Becky
Ansley
Lauren
Carrie
Maybe a couple of others.

Celebs:
Meg Ryan (for some reason, she has always been #1)
then in no particular order
Goldie Hawn
Kate Hudson
Yes, a double with them
I guess 3 is enough for now.

I'm not prejudiced in favor of blonds. This list just happened that way. Normally, I lean to brunettes or black-headed ladies.
a petite black chick is my main fantasy...never had one! Originally Posted by DallasRain
There are a few great ones of these around, especially around Dallas. You should try to get there. I see you've been flirting with a few Dallasites.
lol--I love to flirt...and if I ever get to Dallas,Charles can recommend a great one to me....mmmmmmmmmmmmm{lol}!!!!!
lol ok...lets see....

The celeb I want is Mike Rowe....

Fantasies...I have 2....

to be blind folded with strange dicks all around....
And to have a hot buff man (model type who always seems to be gay) To man handle me in bed!
while sonya and tara evans headline my bucket list ive just aded 1 to it. i want to sit naked pleasuring myself as dallas rain and tiffany cum enjoy each other as only 2 women can then i want to enjoy the 2 of them seperatly and together as only a man can. i want the afternoon to last a lifetime and i want thr memory to last forever. if the good lords calls me then i will be going with a smile a hardon and an appreciation that life for men is great because of women like them. oh yeah id throw in the petite black girl because it would make dallas happy and tiffany and i wouldnt mind im sure
lol ok...lets see....

The celeb I want is Mike Rowe....

Fabtasies...I have 2....

to be blind folded with strange dicks all around....
And to have a hot buff man (model type who always seems to be gay) To man handle me in bed! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
a petite black chick is my main fantasy...never had one! Originally Posted by DallasRain
There are a few great ones of these around, especially around Dallas. You should try to get there. I see you've been flirting with a few Dallasites. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Dallas flirts with anyone. Hell, she even flirts with me, which is scraping the bottom of the XY barrel.

Cheers,

bcg
its the fantasy that keeps us young and young at heart. i for 1 would enjoy any of your thoughts no matter how unique
I agree. Great thread. And like DR, I think the OP means both people AND activities you would put on your list.

I have some really kinky (as far as I'm concerned) activities on my list. Too embarrassed to post them here. If interested, pm me.

A few that I doubt I'll ever see:
Becky
Ansley
Lauren
Carrie
Maybe a couple of others.

Celebs:
Meg Ryan (for some reason, she has always been #1)
then in no particular order
Goldie Hawn
Kate Hudson
Yes, a double with them
I guess 3 is enough for now.

I'm not prejudiced in favor of blonds. This list just happened that way. Normally, I lean to brunettes or black-headed ladies. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
My fantasies are a transexual and a provider now in L.A. called Alina Lili.
the fantasy part would be determined who i was with:
David Duchovny & Davie Boreanaz would have to be no holds barred anything goes for hours and hours...take me!

David Caruso & Emily Procter would be soft and sensual leading into a little hardcore SHE IS SO HOT!!!! I just love her voice..

Putting this in writing shows I must have a thing for actors named David (giggle)

so far as the ones that are obtainable...I will keep that list to my self...just know I do have a list of TO DO of my own from the members of this board... Although I will say that Dallas and April are on the top of this list! (evil grin)

Lilith
_________
where reality always exceeds fantasy
Petite AA girl? Look up Jo in Reno on P411. My oh my.

H
To get paid for every time I have sex.

And, for there to be a line at the door.
my stage name used yo be dave david
the fantasy part would be determined who i was with:
David Duchovny & Davie Boreanaz would have to be no holds barred anything goes for hours and hours...take me!

David Caruso & Emily Procter would be soft and sensual leading into a little hardcore SHE IS SO HOT!!!! I just love her voice..

Putting this in writing shows I must have a thing for actors named David (giggle)

so far as the ones that are obtainable...I will keep that list to my self...just know I do have a list of TO DO of my own from the members of this board... Although I will say that Dallas and April are on the top of this list! (evil grin)

Lilith
_________
where reality always exceeds fantasy Originally Posted by Lilith
while sonya and tara evans headline my bucket list ive just aded 1 to it. i want to sit naked pleasuring myself as dallas rain and tiffany cum enjoy each other as only 2 women can then i want to enjoy the 2 of them seperatly and together as only a man can. i want the afternoon to last a lifetime and i want thr memory to last forever. if the good lords calls me then i will be going with a smile a hardon and an appreciation that life for men is great because of women like them. oh yeah id throw in the petite black girl because it would make dallas happy and tiffany and i wouldnt mind im sure Originally Posted by petiteassman
lol You are too much! That is an awesome one to add to the list...I'm adding it to mine too!