How Much Would You Pay To Hit It? (Part I)

In addition to voting, if you know a provider that could pull off a look-a-like fantasy session, please tell us!
Paige painting my living room naked.....now that's a fantasy!!!
mmmmmmmmm she is so yummmmmy!!!!!

Doubles Paige?????{lol}
Not familiar with her. I'd have to know more before I'd even be interested.
Paige has been one of my guilty pleasures for years. There is nothing hotter than a dancer’s body even at 40something. By the look of these photos she might not be averse to a little P4P.
I'll take Paige Davis and Dallas Rain for 800, Alex Tribek......
  • R.M.
  • 05-19-2010, 08:10 AM
I have worked with her on Sweet Charity. Very down to earth and such a pleasure to be around and yes she is hot
Talk about a fantasy GFE. . .hot BCD and she can remodel your home? I even heard a rumor that there may be a celebrity sex tape floating around out there?

Hmmmm. . .

Around this region we have Columbus Nicole, that can sometimes resemble her if she dresses a certain way and does the hair and make-up in the sexy tom-boy look. Does anyone know of other providers that look like her and might be willing to do a fun fantasy session?

Not to hi-jack my own thread, but such a session reminds me of a duo that toured through here a while back that y'all may know. I do not recall the names or where their home base was, I only met them briefly at a social and sadly, I was short of the funds required.

Anyway, they were mature, but VERY attractive and athletic--super cougars that had incredible BCD skills, but also cooked you a gourmet meal and wined and dined you in their incall studio suite as a part of a total pampering package.

A few trusted hobbyists friends did describe it as the ultimate experience. Epic. Something like this would be awesome. Just imagine a new type of fantasy menu item: celebrity look-a-like session, or vocation session.

The women of ECCIE are some of the more intelligent and talented woman on the planet. Surely some would be gifted in the right areas to offer these:

"Do your taxes and your tool" (Ladies with CPAs)
"Sell your house, and nail you" (Realtor)
"The Couch Session" (Psychologist)
"Bang a movie star"
"Bang a TV star"
"Make your own X-rated Parody"

You get the idea?

Ladies if you already do, or would consider catering to such interests, feel free to weigh in here! I have no problems with threADs that reveal your creativity. I am sure the gents wouldn't mind learning about new possible sessions.

As I am on the hobby hiatus, I do daydream about the best way to return to the hobby when my rest is over. Call me goofy, but I want it special.

Sorta ease back into the bliss, if you know what I mean. . .
I always liked Paige, but I think my favorite cable tv hosts are now Samantha Brown on the Travel channel and Giada on the Food network.
So do we have any suggestions on ECCIE ladies that are similar?
+1 Samantha Brown
+1 Samantha Brown Originally Posted by Jacrny2000
Paige has been one of my guilty pleasures for years. There is nothing hotter than a dancer’s body even at 40something. By the look of these photos she might not be averse to a little P4P. Originally Posted by jokacz
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for those pics!!

Seeing her like that makes me want her even more!
I would be afraid she would remodel the house and forget about me.