ECCIE, almost as fast as CT2005!

Whew! Eccie got fast!
for a second i thought it was a thread about premature ejaculation
Whew! Eccie got fast! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
for a second i thought it was a thread about premature ejaculation Originally Posted by petiteassman
That thread would have been entitled, "CT2005."

Hey MOD, can we change this thread title??

It should be "ECCIE, almost as fast as CT2005!"
There ya go, sweetie. Hope that was fast enough.
HAHA!! Too funny!
wooohooo leave it to sweet sexy Tiffany to post something like this...lol!!!!
So, Tiff, since I'm so fast, can you offer a 5 min session if I cum to OK? Pro-rated, of course.
So, Tiff, since I'm so fast, can you offer a 5 min session if I cum to OK? Pro-rated, of course. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
No way! I don't let anyone out the door with only one pop! I want to enjoy it too!
Well, if you can get more than one pop, you're a better lady than any other one I've been with. You're welcome to try. As a matter of fact, I'll bet you. I'll pay you per number of pops over one (haven't made up my mind if there is a time limitation). If you can only get one pop out of me, the session is half price.
Well, if you can get more than one pop, you're a better lady than any other one I've been with. You're welcome to try. As a matter of fact, I'll bet you. I'll pay you per number of pops over one (haven't made up my mind if there is a time limitation). If you can only get one pop out of me, the session is half price. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You would be surprised!
Dear, have you not been reading my reviews? How rude!
You would be surprised!
Dear, have you not been reading my reviews? How rude! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

Do the reviews have nekkid pictures? Some might even need stick figures to truly get it.
You would be surprised!
Dear, have you not been reading my reviews? How rude! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
If you can do it, yes, I would be surprised.

And I don't peruse reviews until I'm actually in a geographical location to take advantage.