Call To Make Appointment But Don't Call Nor Show

Eccie Clients Are Really Good Making Appointments and actually showing up but for some reason this last weekend People have made appointments but not calling to cancel. But I see they posting on request forms. I'm so new to this and not really understanding it....
No excuse for a no call or no show by a provider or a client!
If the higher ups finally decide to treat ncns reviews fairly, then providers could post about clients who do the same a well
No excuse for a no call or no show by a provider or a client! Originally Posted by larrydog#1
I agree!!! There is never an excuse on either side of the hobby!!!!!!!

Mailyn, can you please PM which clients NCNS'd you? I would prefer to avoid dealing with such!
Will do Hun!!!
I would (and have) chalked in up to "their lose".
It's all good tho on to the next LOL

Mailyn, can you please PM which clients NCNS'd you? I would prefer to avoid dealing with such! Originally Posted by Felina
PM?? Hell I am all for equality and fairness. If we can post names/situations for all to see then you should be able to also.

And if it frustrates certain guys then we will know they are NCNS culprits themselves
PM?? Hell I am all for equality and fairness. If we can post names/situations for all to see then you should be able to also.

And if it frustrates certain guys then we will know they are NCNS culprits themselves Originally Posted by bladtinzu

I agree, post the names of client NCNS
Start a NCNS List post and let people add the culprits to it
Start a NCNS List post and let people add the culprits to it Originally Posted by larrydog#1
Yeah... that won't implode
Yeah... that won't implode Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard
It will end up as a huge cluster fuck.. Just like that national blacklist site..

But what the hell.. I say give it a go and see how it works
Why not a sticky thread in the private areas for men and women?

I do not care who ncns a provider but they do. I do care you ncns a guy.
fuck yeah. What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

Start a thread and post their handle! A little public shame does a body good.

I won't believe till I see it. Roflmao
They won't do it for fear it will be abused and a user will delete their account, sneak back in with a new acct/username. How will you defend yourself if a provider or a hobbyist writes a name out of spite?
The only proof will be a text or email for setting an appointment and most ladies don't do texting.
How will anyone PROVE they didn't call or show?
Don't get me wrong, some people may write a text or email days later stating they lost their cell phone, battery went down, couldn't text you because their cell wouldn't get a signal in a area while driving, laptop disfunction, didn't confirm but was talking back and forth, misunderstanding, etc.
Implement an area with stiff guidelines and you will have something.
etc. You write them as a NCNS without their explanations then it can get ugly.