Tips?

Tips..... Is it common practice or are they included? when are they warranted? What's a good rule of thumb? Just wondering how you ladies feel.
Tips..... Is it common practice or are they included? when are they warranted? What's a good rule of thumb? Just wondering how you ladies feel. Originally Posted by mooficious
Well I am quite sure the ladies will pretty much all feel it is fine to tip so this is a rather one sided question.

A more diverse question would be to include the guys view on it also.
im asking guys also . . . why do you tip? what are the factors included in the decision?
im asking guys also . . . why do you tip? what are the factors included in the decision? Originally Posted by mooficious
Rarely have I ever. My reasoning is they set their prices and if they need more they should reflect such in their stated pricing structure.
If the girl shows she's worth more than her rates she get tipped. If the guy feel generous for no real reason, she get tipped. If she charges odd numbers like $235 and he only has $100 then she get tipped
I tip probably 75% of the time. I tip because of good service and if I want to see them again I always tip them.
I tip probably 75% of the time. I tip because of good service and if I want to see them again I always tip them. Originally Posted by Worldtravler

is there a certain percentage you tip?
If you want a tip, build it into donation.
is there a certain percentage you tip? Originally Posted by mooficious
No percentage just how I feel. Tip ranges any where from $20 to $100 average about $50
that brings up this question. ..... Do tippers get better services or more attention than non tippers?
If you want a tip, build it into donation. Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard
If they built it into there donation a lot of people might be put out of there price range just saying. Let's say a provider normal rate is $300 and she wants a $50 tip it just bump her rate up to $350 and so on you get where I'm going .
that brings up this question. ..... Do tippers get better services or more attention than non tippers? Originally Posted by mooficious
I would hope so. Just saying if I called to set appointment for 2pm and joe blow also wanted a 2pm appointment I hope she remembers that last time I saw her I gave her a extra $100 and tells joe blow can he do 4pm
thats what im wondering..... is it beneficial or not?
If they built it into there donation a lot of people might be put out of there price range just saying. Let's say a provider normal rate is $300 and she wants a $50 tip it just bump her rate up to $350 and so on you get where I'm going . Originally Posted by Worldtravler
So don't tip. What's the difference between $$$ and $$ plus $ tip?
I don't tip because it becomes expected, which defeats the entire purpose of a tip. They set their donation at what the market will bear. Pay it or don't.
thats what im wondering..... is it beneficial or not? Originally Posted by mooficious
I haven't personally found it too beneficial. Tip, don't tip, I've never noticed a difference.