Coco behide closed doors

• Coco9
  • 03-12-2014, 08:41 AM
You know I was going to get on here and rant. Pretty much feed into the bullshit drama on here but then I remembered what a wise man told me, not that long ago if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all and that im better then all this none sense. Plus I have better things to do with my day ;-)

But I did get on here to let you guys no I wont be replying to PM's, phone calls, or text messages so your wasting your time. So for now coco is no longer available and, if or when she is there will be a post updating everyone with a new number, for now maybe forever, Goodbye.

- xoxo
coco
Moved to coed since it's not an ad
Best of luck with your next adventure!
I will miss you Coco!!
May all your dreams come true
Take care..
What drama? What happen? Will miss you coco!
Ok who pulled one of her signature moves and NCNS'ed her?
But I did get on here to let you guys no I wont be replying to PM's, phone calls, or text messages so your wasting your time.

- xoxo
coco Originally Posted by Coco9

So in other words, you are only telling us you are doing things as you normally do.
And we wonder why some otherwise lovely providers avoid our little slice of eccie heaven!?! If we want to encourage more providers to show up and more actively participate in the forums with us dawgs ... wag more, bark less.
So in other words, you are only telling us you are doing things as you normally do. Originally Posted by ncc72032
I actually cackled at that. Yes, cackled.
And we wonder why some otherwise lovely providers avoid our little slice of eccie heaven!?! If we want to encourage more providers to show up and more actively participate in the forums with us dawgs ... wag more, bark less. Originally Posted by TestSpin

When a child misbehaves, you correct them. When it is continual, you slap their hands.

Coco has been a very bad girl (not in a good sexual way). She stated she didn't want drama? Then why post this anyways. She is begging for drama and people to beg her to stay and continue her NCNS ways. When someone I supported 1000% when others condemned her does a NCNS 4 times on me in a row, intentionally, she go go away and stay away
She will be missed.
We aren't their daddies, and I'm not in the habit of correcting other people's children, especially publicly.

The post looked like a way to let folks know that she was taking a break from the hobby without having to respond to a lot of pm's individually.
When a child misbehaves, you correct them. When it is continual, you slap their hands.

Coco has been a very bad girl (not in a good sexual way). She stated she didn't want drama? Then why post this anyways. She is begging for drama and people to beg her to stay and continue her NCNS ways. When someone I supported 1000% when others condemned her does a NCNS 4 times on me in a row, intentionally, she go go away and stay away Originally Posted by ncc72032
You need to get laid. Like seriously. Calm the fuck down dude. You are not The Lord of the whores. You're heart broken and sour, we get it. Man up. Man the fuck up. Man the fuck up now.
You need to get laid. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I would, if I would find someone who didn't do NCNSs.