When she's too small (or he's too big) "down there"

If a provider's only reservation about full service stems from the fact that, owing to her petite stature, she's very small, has experienced discomfort in the past, and is afraid of being hurt, what advice would you give her about how should she market herself and book appointments?

If a client showed up for an agreed-upon FS session and, once they were BCD, she said, "There's no way I can do that," what should she do? Would a lower level of service for a reduced donation address the matter satisfactorily? Or would you, as a client, get all huffy at her inability/unwillingness to consummate the deal you thought she had?

I know the alternative arrangement would suit me fine, but I also know the young lady in question and would count myself blessed that she's willing to see me at all.
Is this a thread to just let everyone know you have a big cock? How original.
There's little 90 lb spinners getting pounded in the ass on the regular around here. I can't even take a small dick in the ass and I'm a BBW. According to legend, we can take the biggest dicks in any orifice and love it. Not true. The size of a woman does not determine her vaginal depthness. Another myth.

Moral of the story though...if you can't take a range of different sized dicks, then maybe being a hooker isn't the best career choice.
Yea, thick chicks seem to not be able to take the dick. You can pound the fuck out of a spinner and still feel like you've slacked.
Clarification. I didn't say I couldn't take the dick because I can. Pound away. Just not in the ass! Lol
What about those of us who are too small and she's too big down there?
What about those of us who are too small and she's too big down there? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
LOL. Like throwing a tooth pic into the Grand Canyon?
Throw a hotdog down the hall. Good chance you'll hit a wall.
What about those of us who are too small and she's too big down there? Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I usually tie a 2x4 to my ass to keep from falling in. I was up to a 2x8 with my ex when she left me.
With seven new entries on my Ignore list, I think it's time to close the thread.

I'd say thanks, but that would imply that I found some value in the responses.
If the full menu isn't possible and no prior notice is possible, then yes, I'd think something less for something less would be a prudent business decision by the provider. An exception, I think, is Greek as the limitations of size compatibility are inherent in the activity (it really was designed to be an EXIT only).
Yea, thick chicks seem to not be able to take the dick. You can pound the fuck out of a spinner and still feel like you've slacked. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
soooooo not true
I would never want or like a woman to "take a pounding" that hurt or she didn't want . . . my ego isn't that fragile.

An alternative arrangement would be the way to go and getting all huffy would seem to miss the point of what sex is all about. Sex can be a LOT of fun even without giving out a "pounding".

Heck, you could always let her pound you
I would never want or like a woman to "take a pounding" that hurt or she didn't want . . . my ego isn't that fragile.

An alternative arrangement would be the way to go and getting all huffy would seem to miss the point of what sex is all about. Sex can be a LOT of fun even without giving out a "pounding".

Heck, you could always let her pound you Originally Posted by Halfbad
Amen
+1 for what Von said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!