QUESTION for ladies AND gents

Thinking of taking a Texas trip but first I need to know where the best strip clubs are! Classy, crowded & where you think I'd fit in. Mostly Dallas & Houston area

also what is needed to start working there? any permits or anything like that?
Anything helps! Thanks everyone

Nickole xoxox
I think you will fit in very well at Baby Dolls Dallas. I will be sure to come and see you there.
Nikki, you might want to post this in the Strip Club Reviews/Discussions forum here. Lots of experts there.

Let us know when ur coming and which club you'll be at...mmmmmm
Dallas clubs require a permit/ background check with fingerprints. $50. Ft worth clubs require a criminal record check but no fingerprinting and no fee.
I always have had a great time st the Rhino or Mens club.
  • ktiix
  • 09-09-2014, 03:07 AM
I spend the most money at baby dolls. I have seen several traveling girls in there, you need a liscense tho. Avoid the full nude clubs in Dallas, they're grungy and poorly attended.
...also what is needed to start working there? Originally Posted by *Pretty_Nikki*
Cock chugging ability is all that matters.
I would see you when your in Dallas! Let me know if you make it to town.
Wow thanks for all the tips guys! and I will be out there VERY soon!
The Lodge is classiest, BDD is the busiest, and The Men's club is a little ghetto.

Have fun while you're in Dallas!
  • NYr
  • 09-12-2014, 08:02 AM
The Lodge is classiest, BDD is the busiest, and The Men's club is a little ghetto.
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
She has tattoos and unless things have changed, The Lodge doesn't have dancers with Tattoos.

The Mens club is not Ghetto. Are you mixing it up with XTC or some place else?
Double post
She has tattoos and unless things have changed, The Lodge doesn't have dancers with Tattoos.

The Mens club is not Ghetto. Are you mixing it up with XTC or some place else? Originally Posted by NYr
I have seen a few girls at the lodge that have tats. One girl looked like someone took a rubber stamp to her body. Also, I believe that some of the girls have to cover up their tats with makeup if they aren't in good taste.

About the men's club, I'm a bit biased because me and a client had a rather distasteful experience there. PM me for more details.

And, I'm can't quite remember what night we went there, but there was an rowdy crowd sitting next to us that could've rivaled XTC's patrons.

But then again, maybe we just picked a bad night to go!
  • NYr
  • 09-12-2014, 04:49 PM
ok, just completely different than my experiences....though I do recall some tattoos covered up at the Lodge now that you mention it....I ruined the cover-up one time...oops.
I've seen quite a few girls at the Lodge lately with tats, so I don't know that that is a disqualification. Also met a couple there who told me they came in from a long distance to work there because of the club's reputation. But, BDD is also likely a good choice.