What are the odds IYO?

• ktiix
  • 09-12-2014, 12:08 AM
I met a girl who asked me to take some pictures for her website. I am in the Area and I was willing so I agreed. I offered to take them free, no money, no services. I got my gear out of storage (which I was going to be doing anyway.) And went about my day. We set a time after she gets off work and she sends me an address. I set off and about halfway there I get a message asking if we can do it later that day. I agree, turn around and go back to my hotel room.

About 10 hours later she asks if we can take them in my hotel room. I agree and she says she is on her way. 30 minutes later I leave my room and visit the liquor store for some 1800. I go about some other errands all around my hotel. I forget about it and finish my business, then head off to visit my F&F in the Area. Four hours or so go by and she sends me a message to come see her at work (SC). I decline because I've dug down about 20 fingers deep into the 1800. She then apologizes for not showing up, and asks if we can do it when she gets off. I decline again and say I am visiting friends.

She sends me a message later saying she forgot (twice) and asked me if I would give her another chance. I haven't answered yet. What do you guys think the chances of someone forgetting something they asked for? I have taken plenty of photos for people and have only had people dodge me like this three times (two being her).
Sounds like she doesn't give a fvck about you and it sounds like you care way too much about meeting her to take pics. She didn't forget. She's using the easiest and most common excuse known to women because it works. And it sounds like it eventually will for her as well.

Come on, man. Don't overthink this.
That's an interesting plan for a girl to draw in business. Get naked in front of you, get your horns up, one thing penetrates another...or maybe she really wanted pics, lol.

Too bad she failed the TCB test.
She's just playing hard to get

Eccie misogynistic quote of the day.
Attached Images File Type: jpg chase-you.jpg (32.6 KB, 229 views)
She sees no value in free services. If you agree to do the shoot, make it very convenient for you.
What's your policy on cancellation fees? That should be publicized at the very least.

Personally, I'd send her a booking contract with an deposit before scheduling a session.

[Yes, I'm also chiding you for one of the oldest trick in the stripper playbook - hook, line, sucker.]
  • ktiix
  • 09-12-2014, 07:13 PM
What's your policy on cancellation fees? That should be publicized at the very least.

Personally, I'd send her a booking contract with an deposit before scheduling a session.

[Yes, I'm also chiding you for one of the oldest trick in the stripper playbook - hook, line, sucker.] Originally Posted by omakase
If it hadn't made me feel dumb already it did now, haha. I didn't answer her last message, and I suppose I wasn't really planning on it after the second time.